Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister (1526 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by youngalex(m): 2:36am On Mar 04, 2013
She is a widow and usually complains of loneliness,your husband happen to be the only man inbetween you two and she has always liked your husband,will you subscribe to leasing him to spend the weekend with her? sincere comments pls
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by seedord247(m): 3:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Whatever belongs to you belongs to your sister, also giver or sharers never lack. grin
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by dayokanu(m): 4:17am On Mar 04, 2013
Does the lease involve nyanshing ?
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by ifeegee(f): 4:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Some of you guys can be very ridiculous.You want people to actually encourage and support u in ur quest to sleep with ur wife's sister abi? Lame question.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by biolabee(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2013
ifee-gee:
Some of you guys can be very ridiculous.You want people to actually encourage and support u in ur quest to sleep with ur wife's sister abi? Lame question.

Good point. He has been eyein the woman when the man dey alive

Carry go.. Ewu

Will you take over the children he left behind
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by slimyem: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Which kain yeye thread,question and op be this?
Move this thread to jokes section please!!!undecided
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by aadetoyin(f): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2013
Lease ko! Rent Ni. This nairaland sef.
What is mine is MINE. Which kain rough play be that. I am very stingy wen it comes to my husband o. grin
The sista should get another man outside. Am sure there are men that find her desirable.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by greatgod2012(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2013
Hehehehe!.............
Leasing husband,
joke of d year!
Well, @op, do as you please.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2013
If you all(you,wife,other lady) believe in Polygamy or are Muslims and there is mutual consent from all parties then maybe you should make it legal;marry her.

To answer your question, NO ,I won't subscribe to such an arrangement.
Btw,Why is the lady not living her life(dating,married) since her husband's death?Are there kids involved?

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by Mynd44: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2013
And I thought the romance section had the silliest threads
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Nairalanders get a grip. It happens more often than is acknowledge. Guys keep their brother's widow warm too.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by victorian(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2013
It's not wise... It's not advisable, even though its done discreetly within some families... It's totally wrong! And could lead to insatiable wants!...She should go out there and av a relationship with a widower, that will keep her warm.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by youngalex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
U don't have to insult the Op,Dis issue requires objective responses,People face similar challenges everyday if u can't comment wtot insulting the Op u have the right to remain silent abeg
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by biolabee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorian: It's not wise... It's not advisable, even though its done discreetly within some families... It's totally wrong! And could lead to insatiable wants!....

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Do you have any tales to regale us with cheesy
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
biolabee:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I wanna hear it
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by mawuqueyan(f): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hiann,Lease kor,borrow nii...abeg ℓ̊ nOoº°˚ fit Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo...lailai... undecided
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
youngalex: She is a widow and usually complains of loneliness,your husband happen to be the only man inbetween you two and she has always liked your husband,will you subscribe to leasing him to spend the weekend with her? sincere comments pls

Why has she "always liked my husband"?

Why will I send my husband to go and sleep with someone that has always liked him, my elder sister for that matter? Even if I had a temporary lobotomy and allowed him to go to her for a weekend, what's the guarantee that she won't be snatching him from me after that?

Why would a weekend of se*x cure her loneliness? Won't she want more after that? If all she needs is a weekend of loving, can she not get any man outside to do this. I'm sure there are many guys out there who are willing to 'help' her, no strings attached. If she has no qualms about sleeping with her younger sister's husband, she should have no qualms about having a se*x buddy outside. She should go and arrange herself out there?

Will she suddenly no longer be lonely after that weekend? Will she no longer be a widow? Will she no longer like my husband? Why would anyone consent to such a thing?
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by biolabee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

Why has she "always liked my husband"?

Will she suddenly no longer be lonely after that weekend? Will she no longer be a widow? Will she no longer like my husband? Why would anyone consent to such a thing?

Nice analysis..... the issue is really freaky
Even the word lease which suggests a financial arrangemnet makes it funnier

What is she bringing to the table when you lease me for the weekend cheesy
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by baby124: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Illegal waka. Na wa o. Men for this world don finish
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by victorian(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2013
biolabee:

See ears stand at attention.. grin... I don't have tales by moonlight stories on this issue o cheesy. Make Una no put me for trouble..
But av heard of men inheriting their late brother's wife or father's wife in some cultures.... No specific Tory.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by biolabee(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Ahh ahh cry cry cry Ahhh
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by victorian(f): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2013
biolabee: Ahh ahh cry cry cry Ahhh

grin grin grin is it that serious? Abeg take am easy o cheesy....lol
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by biolabee(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
victorian:

grin grin grin is it that serious? Abeg take am easy o cheesy....lol

was looking for some juicy scoops

but no kain
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
ifyalways: If you all(you,wife,other lady) believe in Polygamy or are Muslims and there is mutual consent from all parties then maybe you should make it legal;marry her.

To answer your question, NO ,I won't subscribe to such an arrangement.
Btw,Why is the lady not living her life(dating,married) since her husband's death?Are there kids involved?

Excuse me madam, Islam totally forbids marrying two sisters as co-wives.
Re: Your Husband Leased To Your Elder Sister by RoyalRoy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) / Disconnecting From Friends Because You Are Now Married / What Would You Do??? Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.