Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

If You Could Change Your Name - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Change Your Name (4489 Views)

If You Could Change Your Name / If You Could Change Your Name / If You Could Change One Thing In Your Life -- Right Now -- What Would You Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Change Your Name by aikmamah1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2007
my name is MAMAH and i love that name but if for any reason i sld swap my name i would rather bear ATUTUPOYOYO wink
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by aikmamah1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2007
obowunmi:

I will change mine to odo ko,please get someone to tell you the meaning,i no gbo english.
u well so? how u go take name like odoko compare fine name like my own ATUTUPOYOYO cheesy
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by denex: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2007
My name is Nejeeb. I love that name so much because it is very rare and thus unique.

The meaning of my name is "the son of a noble man".
I believe it glorifies my father too much. What about me? Why can't the name just be noble man?

Anyhow sha, what I'm definitely going to change is my surname. I'm definitely going to get an ancient Nigerian surname most probably from Anambra state.

Like Oguejiofor. Maybe not, but I'm definitely going to bear my wife's surname. That's what I'll change about my name.
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hmm, not sure I'd change my name. I kind of like my name as it is now, "Siena". It's unique enough that I only know another person with the same, and that's my cousin.

My girlfriend loves it too, so that's cool! smiley
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Njoy1(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
Wouldn't change N-joy for the world, besides Nairaland wouldn't be the same without N-joy.
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by aikmamah1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
@N-joy,
Nairaland Joy
is ur surname NL ? Just curious
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Njoy1(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2007
@ Aik.mamah

N-joy Nairaland, hmm sounds good to me.
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by BABEELOVE(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
I think I would change my name to ELECTRA!!! But it is already taken. cool
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by lake1(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
(Olalekan) My precious name. Why would I want to change it. smileyAny other female by that name
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Virgo83(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
I've tried doing that already. . . .

I told people to call me by my Brand Virgo D'Angello, almost 80% of my community weren't familiar with my real name any more, what else,
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Gabry(f): 4:42am On Jul 27, 2009
My parents name me Gabrielna and I dont like it. , . .

I wish my name were just Gabby or Bree. Thats it!
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by chiejik(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
my is udochukwudinmma nkechinyeremkamma ihuomadinihuotuecher
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by nike4luv(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
Ilerioluwa, God's promise (my unborn child's name kiss)
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by patwhizkid(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
Chiejik, u are kwezy! lol
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by queentayo: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
If i could change my name

I would remove all the English/Religious names from my certificates and my identity

I love my yoruba name and i believe all african names have short forms or can be pronounced by anyone if they make the effort, afterall we make the effort to pronounce foreign names whether pronounced correctly or not we still try.

I dislike English names, Jewish names or Arabic names for an African, i believe its a form of Slavery or Inferiority Complex or Identity Crisis of a kind
, , afterall The Most High is not partial, he created and understands every language.
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by Donvilo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2009
My real name is my very own self. When people call me by my name, it reminds me of who I am. I love my name so much that it will impossible to change it. That name is Obinna. (meaning 'The heart of God'.)
Re: If You Could Change Your Name by tck2000(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Terry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chatroom for LIBRA / Top 10 Igbo Rappers 2017(official) / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Plan Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.