Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra (17244 Views)

Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment At Kwara State Internal Revenue Service / Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment (URGENT) / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2013
it beat me, cos over 10positions were announcd and people applied, dont kn their criteria rily baffled, like your d only nairalander
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Innocent314: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmm, am surprise abt that text ooo, wat did they use to screen? Well, may b is based on man-know-man ,dt y dey snt text to dia special candidate
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Innocent314: Hmmmm, am surprise abt that text ooo, wat did they use to screen? Well, may b is based on man-know-man ,dt y dey snt text to dia special candidate

This right here sounds like "sour grapes" from Innocent314. That you didn't make the cut does not mean that there was favoritism in the process. Get over yourself, dude.

@ everyone else - Any news yet? I was part of the people that wrote the test (and interview) at UBA House, Marina.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Helllloooooooooo.................. Any update yet? Dang!! I hate this waiting part........
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2013
☹ ☹ ☹
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Back to the front page joor........
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello forumites,

Any update on this yet?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
We need to keep this thread warm. Comments, people...comments.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ikemeze: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
I received text message from Anambra state internal revenue to come for test on saturday 27th April at Jumec hotel Awka by 9am.Any one got the message?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ikemeze: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
I submitted my Application at the office awka.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by cjfavour(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
ikemeze: I received text message from Anambra state internal revenue to come for test on saturday 27th April at Jumec hotel Awka by 9am.Any one got the message?
Yes i got a text too. Do u know d type of question dt will come out?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 3:00am On Apr 25, 2013
@ ikemeze and cjfavour -

What position(s) did you guys apply for exactly?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ikemeze: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2013
At eeyore,i applied for the post of senior executive officer.plse tell us what to expect as u have written test before.thanks
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ikemeze: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
At cyfavour,i dey read gmat and current affairs.which post did u apply?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by cjfavour(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2013
ikemeze: At cyfavour,i dey read gmat and current affairs.which post did u apply?
I cant remember bro. They didnt send any e mail info to me. I'v searchd my e mail addresses bt cant see any. What shld i do?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by bibinwaka: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2013
pls dos of u invtd. wat state are u frm.
i applid bt didnt get d txt though am frm enugu state.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by cjfavour(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2013
bibinwaka: pls dos of u invtd. wat state are u frm.
bibinwaka,i believe its for anambrarians only.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by tezmanfc(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
we are done with it. it wuz thrilling. goodluck to us
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ tezmanfc
Was it organised by the same Phillips Consulting that organísed for the Lagos batch? And did you people proceed immediately to the interview just like we did in Lagos?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by tezmanfc(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Eeyore,yeah,same phillips. D sucexfuls(interview candidates) 'll b contacted in 3days.@Eeyore,yeah,same phillips. D sucexfuls(interview candidates) 'll b contacted in 3days.@Eeyore,yeah,same phillips. D sucexfuls(interview candidates) 'll b contacted in 3days.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ tezmanfc -
Send me a text or something on 080XXXXXXXXX, please. Let's rub minds together on this.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by jayjaycool(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please guys has anyone ever attended their oral interview before. My sis took the accuracy test on 27th and has been invited this thursday for oral interview.
Please what is she expected to know about the oral interview. Thanks guys.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by bibinwaka: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
pls dos of u dat hv bn cald waz der any1 invtd 4 tax inspector II. Plz reply
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by tezmanfc(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Got an incomplete txt 4rm phillips dis evenin,"Dear candidate,pls come with 2 copies of CV,photocopies of credentials...bla bla bla" i mean,no time,place & other details. Whüz on same status?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by tezmanfc(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
bibinwaka: pls dos of u dat hv bn cald waz der any1 invtd 4 tax inspector II. Plz reply
i app'd 4 'grad inspector of taxes II',same wit yu?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
bibinwaka: pls dos of u dat hv bn cald waz der any1 invtd 4 tax inspector II. Plz reply
bibinwaka: pls dos of u invtd. wat state are u frm.

I wonder why you are surprised that you weren't invited. The vacancies are obviously for Anambrarians, dear.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2013
Let's keep this warm, people.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by tezmanfc(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2013
D interview actually did hold yesterday. Make phillips consulting do well oo because... [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 2:24pm On May 03, 2013
@ tezmanfc -
How was the interview, and did they tell you when you should start expecting to hear from 'em?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.