Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra (17226 Views)

Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment At Kwara State Internal Revenue Service / Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment (URGENT) / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
jst saw this and feel i shd share,various positions just google it, advert by parotjobs
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Charlynaira: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please I would like to know about this job. What do they do? Where can one work if employed? Ur urgent response is immensely needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
submitt ur cv online or take it to govt house.deadline 14 march, think they register vehicle and oversees tax
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Uninteresting
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by antontech(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Someone told me abt the work 2day.I will update my cv and submit 2moro.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
So, has anyone heard the next thing on this one here abeg??
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 5:57am On Mar 27, 2013
have not heard bt its philip consortium,think they are credible, let keep fingers crossd and share info
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Innocent314: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls NL, any info frm anambra board of internal revenue last recruitmnt(tru consultant)?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ok, I just got an invitation from Phillips Consulting to come for a test/interview on the 4th of April @ their office, Marina - Lagos. I applied for Senior Executive Officer.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by bodmas2005(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
When and how did u apply plsss?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
dats gud awaiting mine,bt Anambra job and report to lagos nawao. Should av bn Anambra na
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by bibinwaka: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
is ur state of o, anambra state.
is it really 4 dis job.
how wer u notified.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eeyore: Ok, I just got an invitation from Phillips Consulting to come for a test/interview on the 4th of April @ their office, Marina - Lagos. I applied for Senior Executive Officer.
please d txt did it indicate Anambra job! Or its others? Am get to get and lagos venue nt rational
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ piica

The accompanying e-mail invitation states quite explicitly that it's in respect of the Anambra Inland Revenue Services job(s). No doubt whatsoever about that.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
.....and oh, I got both SMS and e-mail invitations. ☹

1 Like

Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by bodmas2005(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls can som1 gate crash?
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by WildOne(f): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2013
Is Eeyore the only one invited, then??
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2013
please any other person got invited? Pz let us kn
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Innocent314: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Am sure this pipo dt recvd txt frm d phi consu.. Is 4 anoda coy , not this anambra board of internal rev. ....... I.e they recvd txt to attend an interview 4 anoda coy conductd & handle by philip cons.... , pls NL, let nt bother 2much
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2013
For the doubting Thomases (I'm looking at you Innocent314), below is the e-mail invitation (edited of course) for the test. If you still have doubts after this, well, you know what to do with them doubts.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE INLAND REVENUE SERVICE

Further to your application for employment in Anambra State Inland Revenue Service for the position of XXXXXXXXX, we are pleased to invite you for a Selection Test on Thursday 4 April 2013. Details are as follows:

Test Details

Venue: Phillips Consulting Ltd,

Xth Floor UBA House, 57 Marina,

Lagos, Nigeria.

Time: X:00am

Accreditation requirements

You are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü A print out of this email sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses

ü A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)

ü Valid credentials including Birth Certificate/Declaration of age, WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, University Certificate/ Statement of Result (for both bachelors and post graduate degrees).

ü Two recent passport photographs

ü Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener)

Please come along with two copies of your CV as the interview would hold immediately after. Please download and fill the Bleep form: http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/XXXXXXXXXX.docx . Also note that all information received will be treated in confidence.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Babajide Duroshola
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Innocent314: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2013
1Daful..........
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ikemeze: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2013
@eeyore,how do u apply?online or do u submit ur applicatiom at the govt government awka?are u from Anambra state?wish u success.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2013
I applied on-line and yes, I'm from Anambra state.
Is there no other person here who got invited Oh, well....... ☹
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2013
frm d look of things your d only one here dat got invitd. Bt did u indicate lagos as ur place of residence? Cos it mayb in batches
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by camelus: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
piica: frm d look of things your d only one here dat got invitd. Bt did u indicate lagos as ur place of residence? Cos it mayb in batches
Am suprised i was not invited still expecting IV
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by ojimma: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2013
Am expecting mine too,but I put Anammbra as a place of my resident.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2013
same wt me, i put Anambra. Could be in batches.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
I still find it difficult to believe that no one else got the invite. No way I can be the only one......
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Ndyoo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Does it mean that anambra state as big as it is doesn't have the facilities to conduct a state inland revenue service test and when they wanted to do it,it is in lagos...pure scam.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by piica(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Eeyore: I still find it difficult to believe that no one else got the invite. No way I can be the only one......
just update us by tomor and luck to you
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ok, we have done the test and interview today. Less than 20 people in all. I'm not sure there are any other batch(es). Test was basically to measure speed & accuracy. The time was a shame, though.
Interview went like a breeze. They promised to get back to successful ones.
Re: Board Of Internal Revenue Job,anambra by Eeyore(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Does this mean that a lot of people did not bother applying for these vacancies with the AIRS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is NSCDC Replacement List Finally Out.. / Why Do Some Nigeria Company Delay Salaries? / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.