Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Laughing Baby - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughing Baby (1334 Views)

Can't Stop Laughing At This Photo: Sallah Meat / Funniest Thing Ever - Please Help Me Stop Laughing! / Dont Open Cos You Wont Stop Laughing: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Baby by hclacid(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
A Baby was born in a Hospital laughing instead of crying. The tried to beat to ensured that he will cry. To their surprise, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard.

Suddenly the Doctor noticed that the baby had something in his hands, decided to pull his tiny hands apart. The doctor discovered that the baby was holding three Abortion pills.

The baby then turned his head, looking at his mother, and laughed again and said "NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!" grin grin grin
Re: Laughing Baby by achinaboy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
hcl_acid: A Baby was born in a Hospital laughing instead of crying. The tried to beat to ensured that he will cry. To their surprise, the more the nurses beat him, the more he laughed so hard.

Suddenly the Doctor noticed that the baby had something in his hands, decided to pull his tiny hands apart. The doctor discovered that the baby was holding three Abortion pills.

The baby then turned his head, looking at his mother, and laughed again and said "NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!" grin grin grin
the best joke eeeever

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ohh / Can U Play This Game? / See Photo – Man Who Gamble To Trek From Lagos To Abuja If Buhari Should Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.