Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Iata License For A Travel Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iata License For A Travel Agency (9787 Views)

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / Iata Has Suspended Air Nigeria / Iata Accreditation Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
Do you know anyone who wants to sell his or her IATA license. I need one urgently.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by travelcare: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
IATA certificate is not transferable, go through the due process of acquiring it.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
Pls what's the due process of acquiring IATA certificate for a travel agency in Nigeria
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Akolawole(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Pastor t

It seems to be tougher in the last 2 years.

Imagine 10 to 30 million naira bank guarantee, photographs and all these has to be channeled through their Lagos office to Switzerland.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by lao(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2008
pastor t I have an IATA certificate, how much are u willing to drop?
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2008
Lao, it all depends on your offer. What price are you willing to offer and i hope there are no liabilities attached to the certificate.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by lao(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2008
pastor t , it depends on how long you need it, if it is monthly or yearly. that is when i will know the amt to charge you.
But come to think of it are you not a pastor anyway how do you want to rent it.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by moneytalk(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
@lao,

It seem clearly that you know nothing about I.A.T.A licence pastor is talking about or you don't get him clearly how come can you rent a licence for a month or days what are u talking about girl!
The only way to obtain the licence is the due process from the head office after meet the stipulated criterials.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by bluehorizo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
My cousin got his license for 10 Million.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Akolawole(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
bluehorizo:

My cousin got his license for 10 Million.

What for?

What is he going to gain from that?

We must not forget that E-ticketing is facing out a lot of goodies in the industry.

I cannot pay Half a million for it. No way1
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by unsms: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2011
pls i want to start organising vacational and business tours do i also need Iata License? i need a step by step guide. tnx
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dear All, This topic is interesting, i just returned from my trip to Dubai, i went to Skyline University college Sharjah to get info on MBA PROGRAMME but was also introduced to some professional courses in IATA-UFTAA TRAVEL N TOURISM,IATA-FIATA CARGO INTRODUCTORY COURSE, Pls does any one know how good are these professional courses? can one get a high paid job with this? i need more explanation on this IATA CERTIFICATE.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2011
Pls i need a reply on my last post here.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2011
Dear All, This topic is interesting, i just returned from my trip to Dubai, i went to Skyline University college Sharjah to get info on MBA PROGRAMME but was also introduced to some professional courses in IATA-UFTAA TRAVEL N TOURISM,IATA-FIATA CARGO INTRODUCTORY COURSE, Pls does any one know how good are these professional courses? can one get a high paid job with this? i need more explanation on this IATA CERTIFICATE.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by suxes2005(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
Promise, you didnt ask anything here na

SHALOM
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by battravels: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2011
You do not need Iata licence to operate vocational tour

1 Like

Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by t6travels: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
i laugh at pastor wanting to rent Licence na chair u want rent u funny....i will buy the licence given the opportunity anytime the privilege of owning one is endless
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Priceless200(f): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
t6travels:
i laugh at pastor wanting to rent Licence na chair u want rent u funny....i will buy the licence given the opportunity anytime the privilege of owning one is endless
Really? tell me more, privileges, like..?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? / LASG Announces Closure Of Oworonshoki, Adekunle & Adeniji Ramps / Wells Carlton Hotels Honoured With "Jumia Travels Hotel Of The Year" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.