Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Iata License For A Travel Agency - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iata License For A Travel Agency (9951 Views)

Nigerian Driver In Canada Loses License For Insulting Gay Men Kissing In His Cab / Iata Has Suspended Air Nigeria / Iata Accreditation Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
Do you know anyone who wants to sell his or her IATA license. I need one urgently.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by travelcare: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2008
IATA certificate is not transferable, go through the due process of acquiring it.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
Pls what's the due process of acquiring IATA certificate for a travel agency in Nigeria
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Akolawole(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Pastor t

It seems to be tougher in the last 2 years.

Imagine 10 to 30 million naira bank guarantee, photographs and all these has to be channeled through their Lagos office to Switzerland.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by lao(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2008
pastor t I have an IATA certificate, how much are u willing to drop?
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by pastort1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2008
Lao, it all depends on your offer. What price are you willing to offer and i hope there are no liabilities attached to the certificate.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by lao(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2008
pastor t , it depends on how long you need it, if it is monthly or yearly. that is when i will know the amt to charge you.
But come to think of it are you not a pastor anyway how do you want to rent it.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by moneytalk(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2008
@lao,

It seem clearly that you know nothing about I.A.T.A licence pastor is talking about or you don't get him clearly how come can you rent a licence for a month or days what are u talking about girl!
The only way to obtain the licence is the due process from the head office after meet the stipulated criterials.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by bluehorizo(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
My cousin got his license for 10 Million.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Akolawole(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
bluehorizo:

My cousin got his license for 10 Million.

What for?

What is he going to gain from that?

We must not forget that E-ticketing is facing out a lot of goodies in the industry.

I cannot pay Half a million for it. No way1
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by unsms: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2011
pls i want to start organising vacational and business tours do i also need Iata License? i need a step by step guide. tnx
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dear All, This topic is interesting, i just returned from my trip to Dubai, i went to Skyline University college Sharjah to get info on MBA PROGRAMME but was also introduced to some professional courses in IATA-UFTAA TRAVEL N TOURISM,IATA-FIATA CARGO INTRODUCTORY COURSE, Pls does any one know how good are these professional courses? can one get a high paid job with this? i need more explanation on this IATA CERTIFICATE.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2011
Pls i need a reply on my last post here.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by promise2(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2011
Dear All, This topic is interesting, i just returned from my trip to Dubai, i went to Skyline University college Sharjah to get info on MBA PROGRAMME but was also introduced to some professional courses in IATA-UFTAA TRAVEL N TOURISM,IATA-FIATA CARGO INTRODUCTORY COURSE, Pls does any one know how good are these professional courses? can one get a high paid job with this? i need more explanation on this IATA CERTIFICATE.
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by suxes2005(m): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
Promise, you didnt ask anything here na

SHALOM
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by battravels: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2011
You do not need Iata licence to operate vocational tour

1 Like

Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by t6travels: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
i laugh at pastor wanting to rent Licence na chair u want rent u funny....i will buy the licence given the opportunity anytime the privilege of owning one is endless
Re: Iata License For A Travel Agency by Priceless200(f): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
t6travels:
i laugh at pastor wanting to rent Licence na chair u want rent u funny....i will buy the licence given the opportunity anytime the privilege of owning one is endless
Really? tell me more, privileges, like..?

(1) (Reply)

My East Africa - South Africa Tour / 187 Died In 289 Road Crashes In Nine Days – FRSC / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.