Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. (732 Views)

[b]Any body with a simple understanding of open source?[/b] / Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This / Any One With Idea On How To Use Jgrasp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. by Noah13: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
[i][/i]
Re: Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. by EfeAriaroo: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Midlets are the type of applications that are created for Java and symbian mobile phones. You use Java ME(Mobile Edition) to write such applications. Java is divided somewhat into three parts: Java SE(Standard Edition) for desktop computers, Java ME(Mobile Edition) for mobile phones and Java EE(Enterprise Edition) for web applications. You need to know Java SE first before delving into Java ME.
Re: Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. by javadoctor(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2013
A midlet is simply a java/class program that subclassed to a MIDlet from the javax.microedition.midlet package. Midlets are used in writing java mobile edition applications.
Re: Any Body With Idea On What Is A Midlet, And How One Can Be Created. by dancolikid(m): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
[i][/i]so how can some one creat website[b]so how can some one creat website[/b]so how can some one creat website

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce In Java / Programming / Learn Programming Language Of Your Choice FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.