Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,272 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This (826 Views)

Let's Be Honest, The Number Of Programmers We Have In Nigeria Is Exagherrated / How I Created My Personal Website Ground Up / I Created A Social Chat App For Android Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by benjaminf1: 12:57am On Aug 03, 2015
abubaka101:
With all due respect dat you're human though, I think this is dumbest thing anyone should ever do!!!
Sit back and think about it: There are over 40million internet users in Nigeria.
How, why & wat do you think this initiative would accomplish? (rhetorical)

It might intrest u to know that Ghana and Kenya already has this association and they are reaping the benefit of it. Uk, Australia, India and alot of developed countries has dis association too (though with different names). We know there are benefits dat awaits us in d near future dats why we decided to set it up. If there is no positive vision behind dis initiative we wunt have been wasting our time on it. Thanks for ur opinion though.
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by shorxynla(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Internet Users Association? Then everybody that owns a browsing phone is included. Lolz.
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by akinkudin: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol! It isn't beyond Nigeria to create this. Everything has association here grin
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by PrinceRondo: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
80% of Nigerian will be member
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by timotew: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nothing like that can be allowed to exist, I join Google in 2013 to Protest over making the internet free to everyone, Now you are trying to segregate things. it useless.
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by Ali01: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Why do people always see inposibility in something that is yet to be tested?

Why do people try to discourage others from something simply because they are not intrested?

Every organization todays starts from single to more people..
We are nigerians, let try to prove to others that we are beyond their expectations..

Please let try to support and encourage each others...
Re: Internet Users Association Of Nigeria Is About To Be Created. Be A Part Of This by abubaka101: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
With all due respect dat you're human though, I think this is dumbest thing anyone should ever do!!!
Sit back and think about it: There are over 40million internet users in Nigeria.
How, why & wat do you think this initiative would accomplish? (rhetorical)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Digital Media Marketing? / . / Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.