Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Who Is Your God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your God? (655 Views)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell / Christians Would You Kill For Your God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your God? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
I have come across many people whose Gods are different and yet they are accomplished in life. And yet some people also serve the God of atheism as some people also serve different Gods of theism. As for Me, I serve the God of Jesus, who they also call the God of Jacob in christianity and things are working fine. My muslims brothers can also testify to their Allah (the most merciful), the Hindus also can testify to the works of their creator, Jewish, Budhah etc.
Kindly share your God in your religion and how wonderful he is and been. I believe no God is superior to one another... We all have different medium of serving our God.
Re: Who Is Your God? by ghostofsparta(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2013
solidbroda: I have come across many people whose Gods are different and yet they are accomplished in life. And yet some people also serve the God of atheism as some people also serve different Gods of theism. As for Me, I serve the God of Jesus, who they also call the God of Jacob in christianity and things are working fine. My muslims brothers can also testify to their Allah (the most merciful), the Hindus also can testify to the works of their creator, Jewish, Budhah etc.
Kindly share your God in your religion and how wonderful he is and been. I believe no God is superior to one another... We all have different medium of serving our God.

If you are negro, you're supposed to propitiate the Gods of your negro ancestors not the semitic non existing God. If you believe no God should be superior then why do the Christian says Jeovah is the King of all Kings, and the Muslims says Allahu akbar(Allah is the greatest)? Those are the basis of war and conflict. Their adherents use those claims to perpetrate inhuman atrocities in the name of your god/orisha/irunmole is inferior, false, idol, pagan, demon etc therefore I must enslave you, steal your resources as my God commanded.
Re: Who Is Your God? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 05, 2013
No comment
Re: Who Is Your God? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2013
solidbroda: I have come across many people whose Gods are different and yet they are accomplished in life. And yet some people also serve the God of atheism as some people also serve different Gods of theism. As for Me, I serve the God of Jesus, who they also call the God of Jacob in christianity and things are working fine. My muslims brothers can also testify to their Allah (the most merciful), the Hindus also can testify to the works of their creator, Jewish, Budhah etc.

Is that what your god believes?
Re: Who Is Your God? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2013
inurmind:

Is that what your god believes?
that is what I believe
Re: Who Is Your God? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
solidbroda: that is what I believe

Not my question bro, answer me with a yes or no.

(1) (Reply)

Truth. / Only Innocent Blood Can Forgive Sin / Is Wearing Jewelries A Sin? Show Bible Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.