Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem (8084 Views)

Buhari Shed Tears As 90 Year Old Woman Donates N1 Million For His Campaign / STELLA ODUAH TO Journalist-you Don’t Read Or Understand English / Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
kevoh: If Atiku donates more than 7 million, una go complain say na campaigning, 1.5 million una go still complain say 'why didn't he donate all the 7 million naira needed' if he donate 150k una go complain say d man too stingy.

People can never be pleased better to do the right things that feel right to you and let others whine about it.

Publicity stunt or not the journalist has seen part of the money needed and all of you complaining should either donate to the man's cause or shut up!
Thank you...
The bunch of reta.rds and daft cun...ts moaning he didnt donate enough on this thread can all go to hell!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by soonpoint(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Ds guy is a standard bastard...1.5 out of 7mill?smh
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by yorke1: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2013
That still doesn't guaranty him the presidential seat come 2015. No vacancy in Aso Rock for any Aboki!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2013
soonpoint: Ds guy is a standard bastard...1.5 out of 7mill?smh
You are the standard bastard... Top grade penniless nuisance!
How much did you donate?!
Omo ale!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by victorazy(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Just 1.5M he's making this show! will it be compared with this mansion he bought for a girl friend here in Gwarinpa!"Campaign"
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by CocoLoca(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2013
He tried.. But i know people he gives much more for "making him happy" undecided
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by jaso1(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
This is more reason this country can't move forward. What the guy is doing, how many ex vp or president does that? I've never heard OBJ or IBB, even unknown most corrupt president, "in the name of Abdusalam" never deem it fit to give out as Atiku is presently doing and this is not his first time. Besides, this man has not made his presidential ambition known to us so let keep off insinuating what’s not. Atiku will definitely do better than the sitting president so what's the Bleep all about?
Atiku was given the opportunity and he messed it up with obj! They both have nothing to pick in Aso rock anymore. Nigerians cant observed another old veteran with outdated ideas in the presidency, that position has direct effect on every Nigerians, this is known to them now and they can't allow set of nincompoops to hold it again.
If you’re criticizing, let us base it on fact not on ethnic. Both the past and the present occupancy of public office have all done evil to this country. Almost all sectors have been collapsed. The education which is the foundation of development is nothing but a mirage. What are you silly celebrating? Can you measure the present graduate of Nigeria universities with the past? These beneficiaries of sound and profound education by great hero, late Obafemi Awolowo now deprived many Nigerians the opportunity and quality to compete with them. The misapplied what was read in the book wrongly? They engineer inflation. They legalize corruption. The accountants amongst them learn how to steal kobo kobo from you and I account without us knowing. Is quiet unfortunate! What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy: Just 1.5M he's making this show! will it be compared with this mansion he bought for a girl friend here in Gwarinpa!"Campaign"
Shut up idio...t
How much did you give?
It is his money........ How much did your state governor donate or your landlord?!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by victorazy(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up idio...t
How much did you give?
It is his money........ How much did your state governor donate or your landlord?!

Bros make ur comment but stop abusing someone online u dnt knw just bcuz u hav the chance to.
If Atiku can buy multi million house for girls, he should have payed for surgery expenses.
What if the guy die "God forbid" in the process looking for the remaining balance since no one has come to his aid, will his 1.5m be counted for.
If your a Christian "of which I doubt", can u remember the story of the poor woman that gave the highest?
The money he "Atiku" gave is a waste!!!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy:

Bros make ur comment but stop abusing someone online u dnt knw just bcuz u hav the chance to.
If Atiku can buy multi million house for girls, he should have payed for surgery expenses.
What if the guy day "God forbid" in the process looking for the remaining balance since no one has come to his aid, will his 1.5m be counted for.
If your a Christian "of which I doubt", can u remember the story of the poor woman that gave the highest?
The money he gave is a waste!!!
Shut the fu..ck up!
I am asking you, what is stopping you from contributing towards the amount required?
Is he obliged to foot the man's full bills because he is rich or because he bought a hummer for a prostitute from your village?
How is the money he gave a waste?
You people baffle me i swear .... How do you think? Do you think far ahead or outside of the box?!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by victorazy(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut the fu..ck up!
I am asking you, what is stopping you from contributing towards the amount required?
Is he obliged to foot the man's full bills because he is rich or because he bought a hummer for a prostitute from your village?
How is the money he gave a waste?
You people baffle me i swear .... How do you think? Do you think far ahead or outside of the box?!

Believe it not "The moni na waste"
I dnt fling muscle with moguls like u
See his name sef; TAbLE-LEG! Hehehe TABLE: a servant in my house who used to carry my food on its back while am eating, LEG: servant for ever. Hehehe get out Pig, SCRUB like u.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy:

Believe it not "The moni na waste"
I dnt fling muscle with moguls like u
Whatever lady... Go and donate whatever you can afford
Every little helps!
Peace
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by victorazy(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Whatever lady... Go and donate whatever you can afford
Every little helps!
Peace

See his name sef; TAbLE-LEG! Hehehe TABLE: a servant in my house who used to carry my food on its back while am eating, LEG: servant for ever. Hehehe get out Pig, SCRUB like u. grin grin
You better change the if not, na servant u go remain forever carrying big ppl mata for ur back "Akwoya".
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy:
See his name sef; TAbLE-LEG! Hehehe TABLE: a servant in my house who used to carry my food on its back while am eating, LEG: servant for ever. Hehehe get out Pig, SCRUB like u. grin grin
Dont let me rain further expletives on you you stupi.d ninny ... You have been warned.... If you reply this post, i will send you packing from this forum with hot and adrenalin infused expletives!
Fu....cking cu..mbucket!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Burger01(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2013
musKeeto:

Nigerians.....
Hmmmm.. Politicians!!! sad
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by victorazy(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Dont let me rain further expletives on you you stupi.d ninny ... You have been warned.... If you reply this post, i will send you packing from this forum with hot and adrenalin infused expletives!
Fu....cking cu..mbucket!

May Amadioha strike u dead wherever u r. If I track u I will make sure u face ur retribution u dining table. You better change the if not, na servant u go remain forever carrying big ppl mata for ur back "Akwoya" anu-mpam
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by gentlefada(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2013
this i Atiku's second donation in 2 month saying something about 2015
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by jeffizy(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Maxlaw: 1.5 out of 7m na wa o
I am of the opinion that a man has 100% right to how he spends his money. Dont ever call anyone stingy, ( i'm not saying u called him that).
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Clemzy16(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Tolexander: I understand that this is the time to turn father xmas.
How many of such donations did he make between 1999-2007?
Sharp man! Couldn't donate to the needy in his surrounding but a journalist that will openly preach the gospel of the donation.
Alas.. I'd always knew that someone will definately see something wrong in this donation. Nigerians can never be satisfied.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by heykims(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2013
He suppose donate his kidney now..
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by cr7lomo: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Am i the only one wondering why he didn't foot the cost for the entire bill?

Nigerians smh, hw many politicians donated? Even d president, did he donate . They wanna approve 4billion naira 4 his wife 4 a funi project and u guys r sayin its 2 small. Hw many big churches donated or big companies. But dey can buy private jets nd pay huge sums of csh 2 celebrities. Thumbs up 2 atiku pls. Most of u ppl sayin nonsence wil nt even donate a kobo if u guys were in his position.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by adisa204(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Maxymilliano: Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has given succour of $10, 000 (about N1.5million)to Mr. Anslem Odo, a journalist with the Voice of Nigeria, VON, who is suffering from kidney failure and needs about N7million for surgery.

Atiku, who made the donation through the Head of his Media Office, Mallam Garba Shehu, said he was moved by the plight of Odo based on the appeal by the Nigeria Union of Journalists, FCT Council.

This was contained in a press statement signed by the Secretary of the Nigerian Union of Journalists, FCT Council, Mr. Emmanuel Ogbeche.

According to Shehu, the former Vice president as a friend of the media and owner is concerned about issues that affect journalists in the country and would always support matters that concern them.

He used the opportunity to condole with the NUJ FCT Council and the entire media family over the death of Mr. John-Abba Ogbodo of The Guardian Newspapers.

Atiku described the late Ogbodo as a thorough professional who was not only humble but committed and full of integrity.wats d publicity abt donatin w.d million naira out 2 a victim of help wats d use of publicising is it because of 2015 I guess so

Speaking at the presentation, Comrade Chuks Ehirim, chairman of NUJ FCT Council, commended the former Vice President for the gesture and said the Council was not surprised given his love for humanity.

Ehirim enjoined other Nigerians to emulate Atiku and help in saving the life of Odo.

On her part, the chairperson of NUJ VON chapel and Odo Fund Raising Committee, Mrs. Rafat Salami, described the donation as timely and a major boost to the campaign to save Odo.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/atiku-donates-10-000-to-journalist-with-kidney-problem/
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by cr7lomo: 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
All u ppl sayin dat he bot house 4 woman, most of u will do worse. We knw ppl like u guys r d 1s dat wil buy expensive fones 4 ladies wit d small moni wey una get but wen dey say pay tithe 4 church , una go de giv 500 naira or hw many of u guys sef hv eva bin 2 orphanages 2 donate, let's even start 4m dr. Drs a spirit in u dat givs nd its nt evri1 dat has it. Givers neva lack. D guy rili try pls, let d rest emulate him nd contribute, afta al d man no b im family memba
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by ElCaballa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
This rich men sef.Atiku cant even close eyes and foot the guy's bill.The other day,Danjuma went and donated N2.2 billion to ABU for the propagation of...... But to help a fellow dying man..for wia!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by juman(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Regular checking of blood pressure is important.

Too much blood pressure would destroy the kidney.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by bayahadafada: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: 2015 things abi? anyway nice gesture from him
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by theripper: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmm, 2 donations in space of 3weeks and he has been in obscurity for yrs now. Atiku u try, but we sabi wetin u dey eye and u no go reach am . U dey among pple wey spoil dis country. Robbing Peter to pay paul in my opinion. Wish the reporter quickest recover in #shina peter voice#
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by getukudo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Was expecting this comments anyway! Not surprised! Very typical of we Nigerians! How many of you people that heard about it have even made a donation? If you have nothing to say, its better you just shut up, its not required of you to make comments on every topic. Person no do una go complain, person do una go complain.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy:
May Amadioha strike u dead wherever u r. If I track u I will make sure u face ur retribution u dining table. You better change the if not, na servant u go remain forever carrying big ppl mata for ur back "Akwoya" anu-mpam
There you go... Now have it!
You entire lineage plus your unborn generation will get struck flat out and dead by Amadioha, Sango and thunder all at the same time
You bloody cu...mslurping whorish daughter of a slut!
Bloody bastard crying over Dangote's wealth and how he didnt give all of it out
Instead of you to be plotting on how to make a fraction of his money and get you and your poverty ridden family out of sheer penury, you are here trying to throw shade at me ...
I will decimate you and all of what is left in your pathetic self....
I blame gold circle condom makers .... If not for thier inefficiencies, you wont be here trying to trade insults with me.....
Stupidity reins supreme in your airhead and your blood platelets are filled with daft matter, so i am not surprised....
Come back here let me riddle you with more expletives, you fu...cking unfortunate product of an illicit mating between a goat and a retar..ded human being!
Frigging ninny!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
I dont care.

Atiku should never become Nigeria's president. He is too selfish.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Am i the only one wondering why he didn't foot the cost for the entire bill?

Yes you are ! Giving is by freewill not under compulsion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps To Invite EFCC, ICPC To Probe Budget Scandal / Enyimba Industrial City: Abia Seeks Presidential Approval / 'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.