Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown (1289 Views)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by ichommy(m): 3:43am On Mar 05, 2013
Rihanna has revealed that she wants to have children with her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown. In a recent interview with ELLE UK, the 25-year-old talks about her troubled and controversial relationship with Chris and her wish to have a baby five years down the line.

The “Diamonds” singer told the mag that she and Brown have a “fresh start:
“I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month,” she says in the interview. “And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.”

She also revealed that “‘Stay’ is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever:
“You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he is the one I have that kind of relationship with,” she said of Brown.
I’m hoping she’s given this some serious thought!
Rihanna’s full interview in the April issue of ELLE hits newsstands March 6.
Check out behind-the-scenes video of the photo shoot below!

SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/03/rihanna-wants-baby-with-chris-brown.html

Re: Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by Lepatohset(f): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Only love cud do dis
Re: Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by lindaflorence: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
AFTER ALL THE TREATS
Re: Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy this their movie is getting intresting by the day.i must watch this their season film to the end.shebi chris has kuku signed a document that he will not hit rihanna again,eheen,lets see how it goes,whether he will live up to his words or part with half of his wealth
Re: Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by Temismith(f): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2013
How come?
Re: Rihanna Wants A Baby With Chris Brown by LaPink: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Their Pikin go fine die.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures @ Olamide Ybnl Concert (ilorin Edition) / Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old / Wacomzy Acquire New Range Rover Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.