Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

"No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo (1286 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9aAEZnrZuRI/Ufyw4XfNgfI/AAAAAAAAkrU/-DKUJBQKyFk/s1600/Untitledg.png[/img] On being dumped by her ex

That is a lie. None of that happened. He couldn’t have dumped me. He still wants me till today. He calls me and begs to marry me. I don’t live bad life. I am a different person. I am responsible. There is no man that has been with me that has ever left me. I am usually the one who walks out. I am not married today just for reason best known to me. It is not every man you date that you must marry. A man can only leave his woman based on laziness or infidelity.

More below.....http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/08/no-man-has-ever-left-meim-one-who-walks.html
Re: "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Mumu. See her face like paper wey nursery school pikin draw jagajaga crayon ontop.

2 Likes

Re: "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
for her mind now she don talk sense
Re: "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo by LesbianBoy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very Typical! Girls don't like admitting they were dumped by a guy who they had a relationship with! They would rather claim they 'dumped' the guy to save pride, where as if one researches well, one would find out that the man or men they supposedly dumped didn't give a sh.it about them in the first place! grin grin grin
Re: "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo by Uchmangunner: 12:25am On Aug 04, 2013
U can only dump man if u r attractive enough to be approached by men

(1) (Reply)

Celebs At The Mayweather Fight (photos) / Kim Kardashian Demands That Khloe Kardashian Get Rid Of Lamar Odom? / Secret :how To Toast A Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.