Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need Capital - Please Advice Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Capital - Please Advice Me (869 Views)

Need Capital for Your Business Investment? This is Your Golden Opprtunity / Need Capital? Have A Business Idea? Read This / Need Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by egift(m): 9:04am On Mar 05, 2013
For sometime I have contemplated opening a thread for this (but did not want to create any wrong impression on my person). But am taking this step because I really want to get this project started. Nairaland being a large community, am sure something positive will be done to get me on my feet.

While am ready to discourse the details of my plan, I also do not want people to steal it from me. The issue is that I have a very good business idea (it's online setup) and has a great potential (it took me a while). It can generate a sizable income and will make a good return on investment. But I do not have the capital to get it started. Lack of landed property has also been a major setback too.

Already, here is what I have done:
- I have a comprehensive Business plan written.
- I recently completed the registration of my company name with CAC.
- I have already arranged for the development of every component of the project (Domain, Hosting, Development, epayment, Insurance plan, Marketing, Support, even the min and max number of workforce required).
- I have also secured an office space for my company, with 3 staff and basic furnishing.

The required capital is a minimum of N1.9m and maximum of N3.2m
(With the minimum capital, the project can get started, with some things not need immediately waiting for the initial revenue.)

Setup Duration:
I expect the project to start earning income from the 3rd month as it will take roughly 60days to be completed.

Investment Options:
I am willing to consider the following arrangements or any other options.
1. Invest and we agree on the interest rates monthly for the next 6months, 1year or 2years as you may prefer.
2. Invest and we can agree on the whole sum that will be paid within a year.

Note: I removed partnership on percentage, to make sure that when you invest and something goes wrong your money is flush down the drain. I want to be fully responsible for the fund. I will also like we spell out what you get for investing and at what duration and I get to work hard to get more than that so that - you get paid, I take care of expenditures and have something for myself. I also need a set duration so that after that, I can be free to run my business on my own.

My Offer:
Due to the nature of my plan, I am willing to make this offer:
1. Invest N2m or N3.2m and receive 22% monthly for 12 months + The original capital.
(I am open to discussion/negotiation on my plan and putting all the details on the table as long as you are willing to fund it).

If you have any question, do post it here. Thank you.

Emmanuel - 08097876284 | 08033656489
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by egift(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Benefits Of This Project:
There are many benefits that this project will generate.
1. Many people will earn income on daily, weekly and monthly basis from it.
2. We will be creating direct employment through it.
3. The investor will earn profit.
4. Me too, I will be earn a living through it.

How the project works is very simple and effective. Am positive, its a profitable investment.
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by uokocha70(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
First of all I need to know if you have made any income at all from the current setup?
When you say that you have arranged for the development of every aspect of the business, what does that mean exactly? Does it mean that you have actually done the development?

Will you consider equity investment? Meaning that you are selling a part of the company (Your CAC registration details will need to be modified, with some quantity of shares allocated to new directors).

Do you have a clear risk analysis of the business?

I will be willing to take up a part equity after I study these.
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by egift(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
uokocha70: First of all I need to know if you have made any income at all from the current setup?
On the new setup, no revenue history. Its actually new. I have worked elsewhere before deciding to setup on my own. Also my new company is not the business plan that makes the profits. But will be run under my new business name.

When you say that you have arranged for the development of every aspect of the business, what does that mean exactly? Does it mean that you have actually done the development?
No. The capital I seek will be used in the development and promotion. I have only made all arrangements such that with the availability of funds, everything will start immediately.

Will you consider equity investment? Meaning that you are selling a part of the company (Your CAC registration details will need to be modified, with some quantity of shares allocated to new directors).
I can consider equity if you intend it serves are security. I can offer up to 30% share value but on the condition you will relinquish it once I have repaid in full my obligation to your investment (The Capital + the interests)

Do you have a clear risk analysis of the business?
Yes. And if there are other things that will help it to succeed, I will be open to implement them.

I will be willing to take up a part equity after I study these.
If you have further questions, I did be glad to clarify.
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by uokocha70(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
1. I need a clearer idea of what the business is all about.
2. Where is the location of the business? I know it is online, but you have decided to rent an office-where is that?
3. Is it not possible to start the business with no office and staff at all?
4. Equity cannot be sold off (except by choice), else I should be collecting collateral for the investment Ia m making. If I get equity it gives me a part of the company.
You need to give me more details of what the business is about. Just sketchy, you dont need to give details to protect your idea.
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by egift(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
uokocha70: 1. I need a clearer idea of what the business is all about.
Sent PM.
2. Where is the location of the business? I know it is online, but you have decided to rent an office-where is that?
Already recurred an office. Click Systems Technology: 19, Shopping Centre Complex, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
3. Is it not possible to start the business with no office and staff at all?
Staff will be needed. I already have 3 working here. As the business grows, more will be needed.
4. Equity cannot be sold off (except by choice), else I should be collecting collateral for the investment Ia m making. If I get equity it gives me a part of the company.
Am sure equity will be good for you. But I did prefer we have an arrangement where you get to cash out at the end of the day.
1. We can up your benefits.
2. I can stake the entire business (Click Systems Technology + The Web Platform) as collateral until you get all the agreed profit. After which I retain full ownership. Am sure you can always register a company whenever you want.
You need to give me more details of what the business is about. Just sketchy, you don't need to give details to protect your idea.
I have PM the overview.
Re: I Need Capital - Please Advice Me by egift(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
uokocha70:

Or you can also consider a part ownership (equity), which will eliminate interest and repaying of your capital. Rather we split whatever profit we generate. Work together to make it a success.

Both have their pros and cons. Here are what I think:
- If its very successful, EQUITY will pay more.
- If it struggles, cashing out will pay you more.

But to give you an Equity, pay you interest and repay you the capital is an options that will not sit well with me. The burden will be heavy. Unless you are reducing the rates any the volume of shares.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Frustrated Traders / Opportunities For Joining The World's Largest Branding Business Ever / Dump Trucks Needed. 20K-25K / Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.