Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Are You A Frustrated Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Frustrated Traders (871 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / How A Frustrated Wedding Planner Turned Into A Watermelon Millionaire In Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 5:17am On Mar 20, 2013
i have decided to help with free signals and lectures...you will find it helpful and intresting. the secret to making it without stress in forex just like my facebook and all others are free. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940 the demo account i promised as proof that my trading system and paid signal works is attached and take note of the acct number as i will paste every friday for you to see the result as i have nothing to hide.

Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2013
LECTURE 6. It Is Possible To Make Millions of Dollars From Forex.
Have you ever thought of making so much millions from forex just to start trading and experience so much losses that you lose your starting vigour? The truth is most of us came to forex because we have been told it can give us so much money. Yes it can! infact i know of a person (Nigerian) that made more than 2million dollar in a short time five years ago and i also heard of adedoyin samuel who made more than 2million dollars in a very short time such that even the white couldnt believe it. the difference between you and them is they found a secret you havent and held on to it.what are those secrets? well i will TRY and try to show you in points
1. look for and found broker that are not cheaters. some broker will manipulate your account without you knowing it.they are many, and some will not release your money when they see that you are profiting greatly.i have traded on three platform before and discover that one was not going up well even though the others are with the same trades.
2.check the spread before they trade. if you are a scalper and want to scalp 5 or 10 pips and your broker already removed 15pips just by opening trade, it will not work. so brokers charge up to 30pips on some crosses even more
3.they found trading systems that almost all market obeys. the fact is all markets have their behaviours and it is cumbersome to start studying all at a time. but there is very few trading system that almost all market obeys LIKE MINE, even metals and commodities and indices obeys MINE.
NOTE; If you doubles your account in a month, you will turn 100$ to $1.6millions in 15months and if you doubles it in two months you will have changed 100$ to $1.6million in 30months. so you see forex can change your life forever.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2013
i offer free signal with a promise of 300pips a month and paid signal with a promise of not less than 600pips a month by sms. i sell my wonderful trading signals also..jist like my page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940
Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by rubion: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2013
clown. You will get your fingers burnt.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
LECTURE 8. Things You Need To Know Before Trading Forex.
1. platform usage : you must know what forex is all about and how to use the platform to trade.you must know all the different kind of platforms that exist and the one that best suit you.
2. find a good broker : see a lot of brokers are scam.some will not give you your money if you have consistent serious profits, some have a high spread such that the amount deducted from your money as you place a trade is much. if you trade short time in such conditions you will not really gain or you may lose. the best way to choose a good broker is to search for those that are regulated by standard disciplinary organization. those that are regulated state it on their website. also learn more about dealing desk and non dealing desk brokers.if you can trade directly to the market it is better than going through any desk.
3. Trading system. for me when i started i dream of a system that can double my account every month.it looks like it doesnt exist after many losses but right know i have a trading system that does more than that in a month. though i got it few month ago and i am ready to sell if you want as i have decided to show the proof by opening a demo account called PROOF OF MY TRADING SYSTEM. i will start pasting from next week to see the consistency in profit. what i am trying to say is that you have to
have a trading system that works atleast 7-9 out of 10 trades. and it must be simple to use.trading system is the soul of trading followed by your emotions.
4. your emotions: please guard against fear, trust your trading system. there is no 100% perfect trading system but you need to learn to take both profit and loses as long as your trading system delivers more profit than loss.also be patient enough to let your profit run. you must posses a system that define an entry and closing point. dont revenge. when you lose wait for another good opportunity, infact at that time you need be patient and be double sure before trading. rememeber let your profit run and cut your losses. make sure you dont trade against trend as THE TREND IS YOUR FREIND. thanks
Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
rubion: clown. You will get your fingers burnt.
thank you
Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Remember i promised to paste my weekly result on the account below to proof the authencity of my trading system and trading signals. below is just 2days result....TAKE NOTE OF THE DEMO ACCT NUMBER AS I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW YOU THE PROGRESS. ALL TRADING SYSTEM IS NOT 100% BUT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST

Re: Are You A Frustrated Traders by fullman(m): 6:26am On Mar 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Granite Business...phase3 / Opportunities For Joining The World's Largest Branding Business Ever / How To Generate Emergency Cash From The Internet FAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.