Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone (20397 Views)

NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) / Army Recovers Arms In A Coffin At A Checkpoint (Photos) / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by gbadexy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
Most of the contacts on his phone would be colleagues in the entertainment industry and friends, families and acquaintance.
Even students on his phone would be friends and only people not in friendly terms would have killed him and he won't have those ones numbers.
Besides, I doubt if the killers would call him that they are coming to kill him.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by bankyblue(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigeria police re cr*zy.....why hold the man?
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Adecombo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
[b][/b]police!!! word of advice to people, just keep to yourself, don't help nigerian police in believe that they are our friends, they are not but our enemy.

1 Like

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Congratulation berem for hitting the frontpage.

Hope the policemen have not finished the credit o?
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by omotoyiwa(f): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigeria police nd their way of handling situatns[b][/b] sad
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by atymat: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Imagine phone was even at the crime scene, when a good investigator wld ave seen it nd carried out some kind of investigation on it, someone had to bring the phone to dem, Nigerians police nd their slow methods they might not even find the right person and den wld waste resources. God help us!!!!!!
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by informatix: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Now i agree naija police are the dumpest/shittest Police in the World how did someone who picked d handset on the Ground become suspect?. Police would have hailed the person Not Libelling him as suspect.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by informatix: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Suspect dey Idumota dey smoke Ganja. Innocent 1st class student dey for Cell.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by drnoel: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Funny, please someone tell me how he would provide the student if he remains in police custody. Is is going to do magic. Nigerian police sef.

1 Like

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu: Dem suppose come arrest berem for posting this on NL and Seun for putting it on Homepage
pls don't give them such ideas, because they will be happy to do it! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by BUSHMAN1: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God for the internet we can insult and abuse naija police and they wont be able to arrest us or shoot us i hope they are on N/L reading our insults

1 Like

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by BUSHMAN1: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
drnoel: Funny, please someone tell me how he would provide the student if he remains in police custody. Is is going to do magic. Nigerian police sef.
yea.. is funny is nit? thats naija CSI for you (as in new york CSI)
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Ademab(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem:
The mobile phone belonging to the late singer, Damino Damoche has been recovered by the police.

Following the investigations on the alleged cult-related murder that happened last Thursday at the Lagos State University, Ojo, officers of the Ojo Police Division say they have gotten a trail that may lead to the murderers.

Speaking to NET in confidence, one of the detectives attached to the case said that Damoche’s GSM phone was brought in by a campus marshal (security).

‘The campus marshal said an unidentified student brought the phone to him claiming that he picked it up from the ground after the attack.

We have since asked the marshal to provide the student for questioning or he will remain in our custody for more interrogation’ the detective said.

The officer also denied making series of arrests as reported by some media saying, ‘No arrests have been made so far, we are still investigating and hopefully with the link we are following we should be able to wrap-up the case.

http://thenetng.com/2013/03/police-recover-damoches-gsm-phone/
this is the reason why people will not help the police. This is the reason why crime will go unsolved this is the reason why citizen will fail to he report useful events that can help soleve crimes. Why detain the narshall.?

1 Like

Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by tommykiwi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju: How much credit been remain inside?! undecided
You and those liking dis your post are just being stupid,what do you wanna do with the credit in it? If you need credit ask me one I will get credit for you since your problem is credit....we are talking about a dead fellow all you can contribute is HOW MUCH CREDIT DID HE HAVE....
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
tommykiwi: You and those liking dis your post are just being stupid,what do you wanna do with the credit in it? If you need credit ask me one I will get credit for you since your problem is credit....we are talking about a dead fellow all you can contribute is HOW MUCH CREDIT DID HE HAVE....
Ask u for gini? U don chop today? C'mon Gerrout! angry angry
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by born2boink(m): 2:40am On Mar 06, 2013
When it comes to nigeria police, na comedy matter bi dat, dem fit even ask why the guy wan rob damoche of his phone and mistakenly release bullet, nigerian police could say it was arm robbery attempt and not cult? They can even ask where the guy keep receipt of the phone, now dem wan prove to fashola/goodluck say dem sabbi work? 70 people wey dem arrest would either pay 5k bail fee or sentented to their own cell for 1 month
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by nuattitude74(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2013
pDude: It all depends on how the police will handle the case of the student who picked the phone. In all parts of the world, it is only normal to question the person who comes up with an evidence pulled from the crime scene.
Yea, you are right. However, analyse this statement: "We have since asked the marshal to provide the student for questioning or he will remain in our custody for more interrogation the detective said". He is in "our" CUSTODY ?? Unless the Nigerian Police have created another holding facility, na cell be that O, guy ! You don enter that place before ? I shudder to think about the "MORE interrogation" the said detective was talking about. Chances are that the dude will be roughened up by the Police. Him own don done if he is unable to locate the fellow that gave him the phone in the first place as that person will be hiding out of fear of the cultists and POLICE !! Chai see yawa ! The hapless Campus Marshal will become the PRIME SUSPECT and spend days on end UNDER CUSTODY at the Police Cell. He will be allowed to go at the end of the day O, but his life will NEVER remain the same after this attempt at being a responsible information-volunteer.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by otokx(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2013
The Nigerian police is typically Nigerian.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by ceeceeco: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Damn it! Dis is rubbish. Y will u want 2 arrest sum1 who was kind & humble enough 2 return a fone he picked up @ d scene. Wat if he had kept d fone 2 his disposal? C'mon wat lesson are u tryin 2 teach d masses out there. Do u want me 2 bliv dat the guy who returned a fone he picked up @ d scene of d incident is very stupid 2 have done dat? I'm so dumb! Yes, d guy shuld b brought 4 questionin, i agree. But arrestin him is totally out of it. I tink dis mata shuld b rightly investigated, not harshly investigated. It's a cultism case so dat makes it easier...dnt ask me how...do ur Job intelligently & i bet u'll fish out d murderers. Investigate d guy dat brought d fone b4 arrestin him, u dnt need 2 arrest him 4 just returnin a fone. Try 2 knw if he's a cultist, 4rm there d job will b easier.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2013
tommykiwi: You and those liking dis your post are just being stupid,what do you wanna do with the credit in it? If you need credit ask me one I will get credit for you since your problem is credit....we are talking about a dead fellow all you can contribute is HOW MUCH CREDIT DID HE HAVE....

See this Ewu o!!

So we are talking about a dead persons phone, do you want his credit to waste like that?! angry

Okay, I need 4000 Naira etisalat recharge cards for my Ipad, please send it.. As a Bad guy wey you be!!

Anuofia!

Person wey don die, don die..
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by delishpot: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
See why a good Nigerian does not help the police? Now the mama of that student will visit him in cell and ask him who sent him message. I am not saying he should'nt be interrogated for as long and as frquently as needed o. But to lock him up till God knows when all his mates are in school and porolly the killers will also know that he is the amebo that gave a clue to the police? Hmmmmm Nigerians stop puting your noses in police mater, they always turn around and do you in. Heck these poeople arrest anyone close to where a crime was commited, they arrest goats and chickens, they are not friends.
Ngwa amebo student, when you come outa police detention eh, learn to avoid other peoples phones and don't EVER talk to a police man.
All in all sha for Nigerian police I NO FOLOW O OFFICER is 20K but since you pick phone your bail is 150k tell ya mama to go organize the cash.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by crackhouse(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2013
Why investigating the death of a cultist? Is it because he was an upcoming musician?. As for me, i believe he must have been involved in doing something similar to another person and that's why he got same treatment, so the noise about his death is not necessary. Just my thinking.
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by iamjoseph: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Onkpe!!.who sent him there!..GOOD SAMARITAN,when he visits d station cme baq ,hes eyes wil clear
50samuel:

You have really spoken my mind. GBAM!!!
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by wimpysailor: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
iv4fb: Police is ur friend,

Someone 'picked' a phone, took it to the security and will be in trouble shortly.

Police is indeed ur friend and they want us to volunteer information? God forbid!
.police re very conny,fear dem
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by Ademab(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
The student hasn't been arrested. The marshall was. The marshalls are the campus security personnel. He (the student) found something that can help police investigation and he turned it in via the marshall. The marshall is now been detained for probably felony in a murder case unless he can identify the student. Close analysis shows that d marshall will not be released until a particular bail condition (money) is met. The student will never show up (fear of arrest and exposure to cult attack). What is obtainable in other part of the world is that the marshall should be aplauded and invited for questioning only and the student's identity kept as top secret cos his life is not safe again.
Welcome to nigeria where it is hard to define what is normal and what is ideal
Re: Damoche's Murder: Police Recovers His Phone by jusuph: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pray: I bet you, the Ojo Police would never make any meaningful arrest. They will arrest innocent people. They know the cultists, they should go after them, afterall they all smoke marijuana together at different joints. May God help us!
Good words bro, that's the fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Vigilante For Killing Passerby, 17 Suspected Armed Robbers / NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In Soap Bars (Video, Photos) / Woman Burns Houseboy With Iron For Drinking Her Soft Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.