Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) (30762 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Islie: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
by: Shola Adekola - Lagos

Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, have discovered one hundred and ninety-three (193) wraps of cocaine inside a passenger sucks.

The drug which tested positive for cocaine with a total weight of 3.4kgs was detected during routine screening of passengers on an Emirates flight from Dubai.

The suspect who is a commercial bus driver in Lagos has also been arrested.

Following the development, the Chairman/Chief Executive of the Agency, Colonel Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd,) has called for stringent monitoring of Dubai-Lagos route by officers.

According to Abdallah, "This is an interesting arrest and I commend the officers for the discovery. Dubai-Lagos route is gradually gaining notoriety and we are monitoring it closely. Let me assure members of the public that the NDLEA is working very hard in preventing illicit drug production, trafficking and abuse in the country"

NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba, who gave the name of the suspect as Maduewesi Ugochukwu Samuel, declared: "During screening of passengers at the arrival hall, officers noticed that he had some items attached to his legs. It was cleverly done but not good enough to escape our notice.

"When his sucks was pulled down, suspected wraps of narcotics found to be cocaine fell down on the floor. He was immediately arrested and taken for further investigation."

The suspect who is a commercial bus driver told narcotic investigators that he wanted to quit driving for supply of electrical appliances saying: "I am a commercial bus driver in Lagos. I am from Anambra State.

My friend who lives outside the country introduced me into drug trafficking.

"He promised to help me with capital to start my business but after sponsoring my trip to Dubai, he told me to smuggle drugs to Nigeria. I was instructed to conceal the drugs in my sucks and that it will not be detected."

http://tribuneonlineng.com/incredible-ndlea-recovers-193-wraps-of-cocaine-in-passengers-socks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by pdppower: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
How long will it take people to understand the fact that life of crime isn't always long. You'll get caught at the end of the day and your life will become useless.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by ijustdey: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba, who gave the name of the suspect as Maduewesi Ugochukwu Samuel,

no comment

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by ibkgab001: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
I am from Anambra State.

I think this fall to the region of them them

God please come and deliver all my brothers from the east ... They are looking for all sorts of shortcut to make it In life still thier lives get complicated at the entrance or exit of this country

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016

NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba, who gave the name of the suspect as Maduewesi Ugochukwu Samuel,

[img]http://media./media/6bFDNHndvrYKQ/giphy.gif[/img]

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
In his sock! How on earth did he think he wont be found out ยง i know am not a pro In theft but even as a kid i knew where to hide my stolen milk :-/ how dum can some1 be

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Originality007: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
That name.....Well am not surprise

Association Of Name Checker

Surulere Branch,
Lagos State grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by naijapips02: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin Ugo Nwanna!

The suspect who is a commercial bus driver told narcotic investigators that he wanted to quit driving for supply of electrical appliances saying: "I am a commercial bus driver in Lagos. I am from Anambra State.

cool Na dem.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by EbukaLive(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
As President, Narialand Name Checkers Association (NNCA) I confirm this name and I say, yorubas and hausas/fulanis, enjoy your day...

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by tomholly: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by tobtap: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
i refuse to check the NAME ... but i know the answer cool

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by gamaliel121(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
All these fuckerrrsss trying to make quick money....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by johnwizey: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Am here to check the name and i wasn't disappointed

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by kolomax(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
OK checked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
They say it was a routine check on a flight from Dubai. With the serious checks at most aiports,
How did he pass through the Dubai Airport security?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by ernie1234(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerians always looking for short passage to prosperity............
Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
Make I talk true and shame the devil... me oo, I am here to check name. I cant help it, na nairaland cause am grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by haconjy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
ogaoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by holluwai(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Awon omo Igbo "Igbo"

grin
grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Israelites again

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by jkendy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
I didn't come here to check names but a flip through the write up, I couldn't help but sight some known names.
I'm not surprised though. Na dem dem again nah.
Die trying spirit!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by AlexCk: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Busted!!

when they interrogate him, im sure he'll say "it's the devil"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by marshalcarter: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
And the fool thinks he'd escape with drugs fixed in his socks undecided mumu ode

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE there...big otondo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Ebukaobi: 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba, who gave the name of the suspect as [size=14pt]Maduewesi Ugochukwu Samuel,[/size] declared: "During screening of passengers at the arrival hall, officers noticed that he had some items attached to his legs. It was cleverly done but not good enough to escape our notice.

The Children of Israel

The Descendants of Ojuku in Action

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
Name checkers association, Lagos branch here by declare this thread open for comments.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by Lubixy(f): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
ernie1234:
Nigerians always looking for short passage to prosperity............

Buhari
mst lykly Apc member lead by Bubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by agarawu23(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked

How did he passed tru Dubai airport?
Arabs are strict with drug dealers
Never knew Dubai is now becoming drug dealers cave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by shine96: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
pdppower:
How long will it take people to understand the fact that life of crime isn't always long. You'll get caught at the end of the day and your life will become useless.
They never learn,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures) by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bad market ...

Had it been his planned worked.....Bukky kitten for hear am.....Finally all this cocaine pushers and their love for Yoruba Babes......SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London / Pictures And Register Of Militants In Arepo Recovered By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.