Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. (32632 Views)

Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!! / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu- Johnson’s Figure Is DANG In This Floral Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Ejine(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: Listen guys, all these shapes you are looking at, when she removes those dress she got on, you will see stretch marks all over and the bombom go get stretch marks. bosom will have stretch marks.

Cloths covers so many things for body. These shapes you are looking at is not the way they look inside.
You can only access the beauty of a woman when she is naked. Let us forget this so called face and cloths. There are ladies with great physic and structure and their faces are not all that sharp but great body.
Most of these ladies, by the time they remove their brazier, you will see how their bosom will drop like 20 feet slippers.

I find nyash stretchmarks and cellulite enticing... They make me want to bite the nyash.

Weird huh? sad
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné:

I find nyash stretchmarks and cellulite enticing... They make me want to bite the nyash.

Weird huh? sad

Bia!! You this guy!! Idi kwa animalistic o!!

Anyways, I dey feel you.. But this new Mercy is not it at all..

You sef assess this package before na;
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Ejine(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

Nwokem, why are you making this matter personal na?! grin grin

Ngwa, inbox me her pin, let me verify her allocations.. grin

cry If I had this woman's PIN, I wouldn't be in this country! Na Kampala I for dey.

She's a 40 year old cougar MILF who likes riding the living daylights out of 26 year old boys.
It's only unfortunate she's in Uganda cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné:

cry If I had this woman's PIN, I wouldn't be in this country! Na Kampala I for dey.

She's a 40 year old cougar MILF who likes riding the living daylights out of 26 year old boys.

Nna, but we dont need Visa to go to Uganda na!!

Wonderful things!!

Meanwhile, check out the 2006 edition of Mercy..

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L01lcmN5MjBKb2huc29uMjAyLmpwZWd8NjAw[/img]
This is what I call Babylon.. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné:

I am sure they are big butts nigerian women, y stress yourself ?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Blackgold09(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2013
fellis: She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry
Go and ask google
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by omamurhomu(f): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2013
OMG! She looks stunning.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Yvete(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2013
Mercy Johnson looks better post-preg. Her skin glows!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by jeffizy(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Sweetapple007: Her borst is too big making her look like a mother.
oga, u no read the post ni?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by pelusi: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2013
But big booty no bad,me like women wit big booty.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by jacintamary: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2013
upon say she just gve birth she still get flat tummy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by tetranine: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2013
She has the greatest gift of all--Her Baby.Some "wonderful" women would nt want to ve a baby cos dey don't want to loose their shape.By and by,dat shape and beauty must go with advancement in age or years but oh,ur baby is an eternal blessing.I don't mind losin my beauty and shape for dis most wonderful gifts from God--MY CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by CocoSprinkles(f): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2013
My gal is looking gud as always!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by MadCow1: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2013
CeCe Billz: Shut up or keep mute if u don't have a reasonable tin 2 say well I don't blame u I blame de name u bear! How can u compare her wit beyonce? Do u kw w many surgery tat foreign celebrities do to kee fit? U should u ashamed of ur life for comparing fake and original! Ugly bastard like ur mum isn't fatter dan her mstccchhheeewww!!!!

AWWWW!!

I dont expect much more from the Daughter of the Supreme Patroness of Over-aged Ashawos association of Africa.

have you seen Beyonce under a knife?! NO

have your seen any foreign celeb under a Knife?! NO!

But you can run your foul mouth and talk shiit here.

Mercy Johnson is a fat piggy in that picture.. Your Mother is a Diseased LovePeddler in real life #FACT!

Now go suck a diick on the corner you apprentice harlot! angry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Dyt(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Thick women rocks
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by emmacity2: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2013
she dn fat finish. Just one baby she dn be like dis hmmmm. No comment nw becos i stil like her
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Amrealphils(f): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2013
:ou look beautiful dear.. Go gal!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Deadlypoison: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by princemaicheal: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Because God made it so.[/size]
She is still beautiful.I love a sister with a little flesh,thats how an African woman is and should not be afraid to flaunt it.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by scobaba: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2013
She's Back.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by chucksbadt(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2013
CeCe Billz: Shut up or keep mute if u don't have a reasonable tin 2 say well I don't blame u I blame de name u bear! How can u compare her wit beyonce? Do u kw w many surgery tat foreign celebrities do to kee fit? U should u ashamed of ur life for comparing fake and original! Ugly bastard like ur mum isn't fatter dan her mstccchhheeewww!!!!

Hehe....all this insults 4 jst one man?
@Mod....pls ban dis chic!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by agohavivi(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2013
fellis: She's good looking but she's still fat. She hasn't lost baby weight yet.

Hmmm.... Why does pregnancy have to be associated with weight gain now? cry cry cry
Ask your mother. Afterall, you were born of a woman.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by dederocs(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2013
see her nuze... cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by ChineduElem: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2013
are u sure dis gal gave birth 2 Purity or she facked d pregnancy 4 anoda woman 2 carry 4 ha lyk she used 2 do in movies.

Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by fiolaP(f): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2013
okay..thou still fat
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2013
I do not understand some women at times. You want to loose weight while still breastfeeding. Just focus on putting your tummy in good shape.
SHM.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by NOIBMUUL(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mad Cow:

This is what you have been raised to believe an African woman is supposed to look like..

African women are not Fat Cows..

Yet! Nobody wants to marry a 200 Litre woman as a wife..

African women are lazy!! Fat is unhealthy.. Use the gym!!

Make we see your wife or gf, sister and mama!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
ajanaku2: Those breas'ts are filled with Milk!
u wan suck dem ??
Re: Mercy Johnson's Figure 8 Is Back. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: Kewl kewl
After one, looks like under 20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Olatunji Dacosta: "Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men" / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.