Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement (32629 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Gywnnwest(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Popular celebrity photographer Busola Dakolo has vowed to appeal the ruling of Justice O. A. Musa of the Federal Capital Territory High Court in Abuja dismissing her rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

Her lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi, declared this in a statement.

He said: “We have received several calls after the ruling of the high court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting at Bwari this morning seeking our view on the decision of the court, hence, this statement.

“The court ruled that the matter is statute-barred because the events that crystallised to the cause of action took place 16 years ago and that the claimant Mrs. Busola Dakolo has only six years within which to seek redress in court in line with the statute of limitation.

“We are mindful of the decision as delivered by the court, presided over by the Hon. Justice A.O Musa.

“We are equally observant of the fact that the Court omitted to address the cause of action, the subject matter of the suit in determining whether it has jurisdiction to entertain the said matter.

“While we acknowledge the time of the court, we know in accordance with the Nigerian judicial system that the Court’s decision is not final as it is glaringly contestable.

“For all intent and purposes, having seen several sponsored misleading news reports in the media, we are duty-bound to state that the court has not and did not exonerate Biodun Fatoyinbo. As it stands, the substance of the matter has not received any judicial attention.

“Biodun Fatoyinbo through his lawyers has only argued that the court should not allow the matter to proceed to trial because it is an event that occurred long ago and hence out of time.

“We shall therefore in this circumstance approach a superior court to intervene for a better appreciation, and take a more expansive view of the suit considering that the subject matter is one that is novel in our clime.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/fatoyinbo-busola-dakolo-vows-to-appeal-court-judgement/amp/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by ForeThinker: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
She will now solicit for donations to appeal
the judgement which would probably lead to supreme Court hence on... .

#D Huzzle Iz Ri....

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by RamseyBolton: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
The frustrated failed celebrity photographer who could never be like TY Bello has finally gotten the limelight she wants to turn motivational speaker. If you think this woman never wanted fame, ask why she is the only video vixen in Timi Dakolo's music videos. Who I pity is neither she or Fatoyinbo. Its rather the sheeples who believe anything thrown at them.

Presently a middle-aged man, a school supervisor was sent to 60 years imprisonment for raping a year old child who cannot say A from B. The mother's crafted story was believed against his innocence. Everybody wants to believe some men are paedophiles. I pray the Adegboyega Adenekan gains strength and the truth gets unveiled. Wisdom is never fully believing a woman's story when it comes to pulling a man down.

https://punchng.com/school-supervisor-jailed-60-years-for-defiling-two-year-old/

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by nony43(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Shebi Dakolo once said she married a fergin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Brandstudio01: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked
Honestly, in as much as I do not support abuse against women, I'm one person who was not in support of the law suit against the clergyman.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

7 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by foolbuster: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok na aa. Las las na 10 million she go pay.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Berankis: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Appeal kee you dia! You will never learn!! You better start looking for money to pay damages

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
sad
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Around the time of the sexual encounter, Busola was probably 17 and Fatoyinbo was probably early 20s

From her story, I deduced, she had a crush on him and that led to consensual sex between them multiple times, she even continued to attend his church afterwards
She was probably hoping to be upgraded to main girlfriend one day
Later when she realized that she wasn't special and Fatoyinbo had others, she became bitter and later turned it to rape to gather sympathy and smear the pastor

Let us even assume they had sex, and some wanted to claim statutory rape the normal question will be how old was she at time of encounter and most importantly, what was the age of consent in the place the encounter took place

If appeal court throws her case out they should increase the fine to 50M

Dont be wasting our resources on flimsy court cases

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by cacregser: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by mattonnairaland: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busola Dakolo needs a SAN to win a case like this

Fatoyinbo won't go down easily even if he would

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by ashas50(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Better..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by fergie001: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Am considering law as another degree, tbh

6 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by YaksonFCA(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gywnnwest:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/fatoyinbo-busola-dakolo-vows-to-appeal-court-judgement/amp/

The bros just the speak grammar.... I dont need a Law degree to decipher that the entire case was a hoax

28 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by anonymous1759(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
.... Dead on Arrival case mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by SoftP(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Timi and co made fool of themselves

39 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
No evidence, u still want to appeal..
Some people will not just learn

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by phantom(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let her appeal. A precedent has to be set. It happened long ago. Yes, but what of other women who came forward? Do we throw their testimonies away?

8 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by wisewordd: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Timi should take her kids for coded DNA test if he's wise.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Chithauri(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am just too happy with this news. my papa has been vindicated. Bushoela will pay for her lies.
#I am fatoyinbo #I stand with papa fatoyinbo #I am a cozan

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by zakir007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Bunnatex(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sentiments aside, the case can't be proven. I suggest she just let go.

15 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Shaprara: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sad to say this but you will lose again, and you’ll pay more and still be responsible for attorney charges. There’s no evidence to back up your claim and seems the pastor has a better legwork than you do. You should let it go and leave the rest to God.

Gywnnwest:

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by Geonigga(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Appeal on what basis, let her be ready to be slammed with punitive cost of 50 million. She thinks court of law is a beer parlour.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by mattonnairaland: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
fergie001:
Am considering law as another degree, tbh
It's advisable
So many injustice in this part of the world
Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by drey076(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin

God Don Cash her. She go still carry the case reach Supreme Court where then go slam her 1 billion

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo: Busola Dakolo Vows To Appeal Court Judgement by sammyj: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is more food for the Lawyers. Nothing good will come out of this case Las Las na lawyers go eat for this case. If i were in the shoes of this lady I would have just end this entire case for the sake of my Children. Anyways, let me buy more pop corn and orange juice for season two of this drama!! cool cool

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde 'Baba Tee' Bernard's Second Marriage Crashes (Photos) / Ini Edo On A Movie Set At Eastgate Hotel, Lekki,Lagos(pics) / Idowu Philips Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her 76th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.