Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp (3409 Views)

Corpers Punished By Army At Nasarawa Nysc Camp / Nawa Oh! Youth Corps Members Asked To Frog Jump For Resuming Camp Late / Youth Corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by olokfor: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
You all know NYSC camp opened today, right?Well, some corpers came late to the Nasarawa NYSC camp and were asked to frog jump with their bags on their heads as punishment (photo above). Lol and SMH!

SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/photo-youth-corpers-asked-to-frog-jump-for-coming-late-at-nasarawa-state-nysc-camp/

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by GARRIx10: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
What Nonsense!!!!

God punish those Soldiers!

God punish the NYSC officials who allowed this rubbish..!!!

Shame on all dem F00LS!!!

cool
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
It is not for coming late, that is what they do to every one. I served there 09/10 and we were forced to frog jump @ the gate.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
they deserve what they got and even more. Some people are just notorious when it comes to nonchalance and annoying attitude of coming late. dont be surprised, many of them attended school (from primary to Uni) as late-comers and now, NYSC to repeat same usual late-coming. they'll get jobs, and prolly continue with their lateness. ALWAYS late. their types are countless in civil service. work resumes 8am but they are never there by 8, rather they come in 10 am and leave 2pm. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by GARRIx10: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
pato405: they deserve what they got and even more. Some people are just notorious when it comes to nonchalance and annoying attitude of coming late. dont be surprised, many of them attended school (from primary to Uni) as late-comers and now, NYSC to repeat same usual late-coming. they'll get jobs, and prolly continue with their lateness. ALWAYS late. their types are countless in civil service. work resumes 8am but they are never there by 8, rather they come in 10 am and leave 2pm. grin

Your comment is‎​ very senseless!!

Only a BIG F00L like yourself will see nothing wrong in this uncivilised treatment..

angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
.Garri (x7):
What Nonsense!!!!

God punish those Soldiers!

God punish the NYSC officials who allowed this rubbish..!!!

Shame on all dem F00LS!!!

cool
Why the abuse na o abi garii don block ya head. If you dey there you go do that frog jump and nothing go happen. O boy you need to be disciplined.

2 Likes

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by jmaine: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Batam:
Why the abuse na o abi garii don block ya head. If you dey there you go do that frog jump and nothing go happen. O boy you need to be disciplined.

Ala Buhari style grin . . . .

1 Like

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Livinusc(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Batam:
Plz tell him oo,may b he av eat over dose garri with Ogbono suop.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
.Garri (x7):

Your comment is‎​ very senseless!!

Only a BIG F00L like yourself will see nothing wrong in this uncivilised treatment..

angry

A R.ETARDED M00RON from the caves has spoken from his de.mented pia and grey matter again. people like you are the reason Nigeria will never move forward. Was there no instruction as to the appropriate resumption time? Nigerians will hardly learn or follow instructions, rather they chose to be carefree about everything. it's the same reason nothing works in all sectors - academics, civil service, aviation (the worst, flights scheduled for 10am will take off by 4pm) e.t.c. they resume late for everything and smile sheepishly about it calling it ''African man time''. I wish this kind of punishment will be extended to bof00ns like you who obviously have no regard and consciousness for time at their work-place - that's if you are employed. Nigerians deserve discipline (thorough one to sit up). I stay in a developed country where people have respect for time. A bus doesnt mind leaving empty once it's time, and trains wait for no man when it's time to move. sit there and languish in your depraved soul in tardiness. bl00dy scumb.ag! angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by TableLeg(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
SMH!!!!!
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by anicho(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Happens ONLY in nigeria.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Alfamann: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Those coppers are complicit in their treatment by accepting to be treated such. They could have simply refused to jump.
Nigerians are really cowards. Always afraid of their shadows.

Moi, jump like nwawo?, Plutot crever!

1 Like

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by spyder880(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
If the choice is between frog jumping and sending you back for late resumption, which will you choose?
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ridiculous. They'd probably never try that in places like Lagos (where I served) or Abuja, for fear of offending the wrong people's children. In any case, I'd be damned if I agree to such barbaric treatment by a barely literate cattle-rearer in uniform. Filthy dogs that are not worthy to drink my urine. The useless and unprofessional soldiers would have to kill me instead.

NYSC is essentially a quasi-boot camp, and there are standard drills for corpers. Discretionary and arbitrary 'frog jumps' administered by power-drunk bullies are not part of those standard drills.

These are the wretched fools that claim to be among the world's best. They know nothing more than testing their might on defenceless civilians.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Graduates are like babies in nigeria,with little or no knowledge of right or wrong,that is why they are treated like that by common soldiers,like erring army recruites.

And that is why they are unproductive and "impactless".
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Andrew3(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: Ridiculous. They'd probably never try that in places like Lagos (where I served) or Abuja, for fear of offending the wrong people's children. In any case, I'd be damned if I agree to such barbaric treatment by a barely literate cattle-rearer in uniform. Filthy dogs that are not worthy to drink my urine. The useless and unprofessional soldiers would have to kill me instead.

NYSC is essentially a quasi-boot camp, and there are standard drills for corpers. Discretionary and arbitrary 'frog jumps' administered by power-drunk bullies are not part of those standard drills.

These are the wretched fools that claim to be among the world's best. They know nothing more than testing their might on defenceless civilians.
Until your egotistic mouth land you in trouble. who told u they wont do that to even the president's son? Those soldiers dont give a f uck
who u are or your father. you can go back and be who u are. The son or daughter of a general can be treated the same.

1 Like

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
pro01: Ridiculous. They'd probably never try that in places like Lagos (where I served) or Abuja, for fear of offending the wrong people's children. In any case, I'd be damned if I agree to such barbaric treatment by a barely literate cattle-rearer in uniform. Filthy dogs that are not worthy to drink my urine. The useless and unprofessional soldiers would have to kill me instead.

your post is the most senseless ever since I started reading comments NL ! you beat all NL m00rons to it. waht a feat!

back to your jabbers up there, haughty, arrogant and foolhardy jackasses like you who constantly bask in delusions of grandeur, are part of the ailment 9jeria currently suffers from. they believe they are kids from the 'high and mighty' and therefore, above constituted authorities. your types are usually quick to brandish the silly question ''Do you know who I am?'' or '''don't you know who my father is''? the earlier you started thinking about having your orientation camp from the cosy confines of your lousy parents, the better for you. but while at it, please bear in mind that NIGERIA is greater than you, your corrupt parents who lack respect for due process and your lofty & high condominiums. If your comments are anything to go by & from all indications, humility and regard for the rule of law has been thrown to the dogs by your types and your parents ! your loutish types believe the law is only for the poor - go back and read between the lines of your dimwitted comments again, and see if there's any modicum of rationality left in you, explain what you mean by ''corp members in Lagos and Abuja being immune from discipline''. your superciliousness reeks of disgust. guess Lagos and Abuja are exclusively for spoilt little brats from the 'cream de la cream' homes...and as such, can stroll into camps when they deem fit while soldiers throw military salutes ceremoniously to welcome them lest their parents make phone calls that will demote them or court-marshal them. guy, you duullllllllllll!

1 Like

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2013
pato405:

your post is the most senseless ever since I started reading comments NL ! you beat all NL m00rons to it. waht a feat!

back to your jabbers up there, haughty, arrogant and foolhardy jackasses like you who constantly bask in delusions of grandeur, are part of the ailment 9jeria currently suffers from. they believe they are kids from the 'high and mighty' and therefore, above constituted authorities. your types are usually quick to brandish the silly question ''Do you know who I am?'' or '''don't you know who my father is''? the earlier you started thinking about having your orientation camp from the cosy confines of your lousy parents, the better for you. but while at it, please bear in mind that NIGERIA is greater than you, your corrupt parents who lack respect for due process and your lofty & high condominiums. If your comments are anything to go by & from all indications, humility and regard for the rule of law has been thrown to the dogs by your types and your parents ! your loutish types believe the law is only for the poor - go back and read between the lines of your dimwitted comments again, and see if there's any modicum of rationality left in you, explain what you mean by ''corp members in Lagos and Abuja being immune from discipline''. your superciliousness reeks of disgust. guess Lagos and Abuja are exclusively for spoilt little brats from the 'cream de la cream' homes...and as such, can stroll into camps when they deem fit while soldiers throw military salutes ceremoniously to welcome them lest their parents make phone calls that will demote them or court-marshal them. guy, you duullllllllllll!

Yawns. Only dimwits likes you would bother to read this disjointed, incoherent, rambling piece of nonsense. What is your point again (not that I expect you to have any)?
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
redsun: Graduates are like babies in nigeria,with little or no knowledge of right or wrong, that is why they are treated like that by common soldiers,like erring army recruites.

And that is why they are unproductive and "impactless".

Well, 'most' graduates, unfortunately. They can barely tell their left from their right. Those of us that know what we're made of, and are fully aware of our rights (and obligations as enlightened citizens) would certainly not tolerate such crass nonsense.

The only thing this shows is that Nigeria is still a primitive society in which might is right. Obviously, the force of arms and the threat of violence is the only 'advantage' these barely literate animals in uniform have over more decent members of society. Other civilised societies have since gone beyond this appalling phase.

The process of social change can only be ignited by wilful resistance to unacceptable 'norms'. It can NEVER be right to merely accept this sort of bullying and humiliation as a 'normal thing' (as some nitwits on this thread have done). If so-called graduates cannot recognise their rights and defend them, then the country's future would remain bleak indeed.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 10:12am On Mar 07, 2013
pro01:

Yawns. Only dimwits likes you would bother to read this disjointed, incoherent, rambling piece of nonsense. What is your point again (not that I expect you to have any)?

doesn't come as a surprise at all. I wasn't expecting you to comprehend it. like I said & I'll say again, ''you duulllllllll''
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
pro01:

Well, 'most' graduates, unfortunately. They can barely tell their left from their right. Those of us that know what we're made of, and are fully aware of our rights (and obligations as enlightened citizens) would certainly not tolerate such crass nonsense.

The only thing this shows is that Nigeria is still a primitive society in which might is right. Obviously, the force of arms and the threat of violence is the only 'advantage' these barely literate animals in uniform have over more decent members of society. Other civilised societies have since gone beyond this appalling phase.

The process of social change can only be ignited by wilful resistance to unacceptable 'norms'. It can NEVER be right to merely accept this sort of bullying and humiliation as a 'normal thing' (as some nitwits on this thread have done). If so-called graduates cannot recognise their rights and defend them, then the country's future would remain bleak indeed.

hahahhahhaa..public display of unparalleled ignorance. you have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread. go to romance section where Don jaun's and libertines like you articulate their romantic exploits with bimbos. if most graduates cannot tell their left from their right, it's indisputable that you are intellectually less than the worst amongst them.the last time I checked, NYSC was not compulsory. It's up to you to decide whether to serve or not. I,mbeciles in your cadre are the bane of our development as a nation because development starts from rational thinking. Globally, the military has its tenets and precepts (in case you care to emancipate your soul from this deep stranglehold of obtuseness) - it stands for discipline, sacrifice, dedication to service and obedience to call/order/superior authorities. if you know you cannot abide by its tenets and would rather saunter or stroll in majestically when you 'just feel like' with that snobbish swag because you have acquired a degree that no one else has, then pls pls and pls, retrace your swag and consider serving from your fathers private cantonment.

I find it so hard to believe that some 'self-acclaimed' graduate can publicly write such utter gibberish this poo-01 just did. with people like this, it just shows that we have a long way to go as a nation. I understand that lackadaisical, lukewarm and lethargic nonchalant attitudes pervades in almost all spheres of life and work in Nigeria but I'm sure of one thing, - that the military will most definitely be the last to contract the disease. it's even more worrisome when 'graduates' begin to reason like they've got garbage in their skulls.

In this case, a resumption/arrival time to camp was announced, apparently, concession must have also been granted for considerable late-coming, but some scumbags are busy here making a case for pathological late comers who want to stroll into camp in less than few minutes to the end of the entire process grin grin grin grin grin. you duulllllll!!! and deserve public military trashing.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Gullible peeps.

How can they be late when camp resumed 5th.

Besides, dat pix has been on d nets since ages.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2013
pato405:

hahahhahhaa..public display of unparalleled ignorance. you have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread. go to romance section where Don jaun's and libertines like you articulate their romantic exploits with bimbos. if most graduates cannot tell their left from their right, it's indisputable that you are intellectually less than the worst amongst them.the last time I checked, NYSC was not compulsory. It's up to you to decide whether to serve or not. I,mbeciles in your cadre are the bane of our development as a nation because development starts from rational thinking. Globally, the military has its tenets and precepts (in case you care to emancipate your soul from this deep stranglehold of obtuseness) - it stands for discipline, sacrifice, dedication to service and obedience to call/order/superior authorities. if you know you cannot abide by its tenets and would rather saunter or stroll in majestically when you 'just feel like' with that snobbish swag because you have acquired a degree that no one else has, then pls pls and pls, retrace your swag and consider serving from your fathers private cantonment.

I find it so hard to believe that some 'self-acclaimed' graduate can publicly write such utter gibberish this poo-01 just did. with people like this, it just shows that we have a long way to go as a nation. I understand that lackadaisical, lukewarm and lethargic nonchalant attitudes pervades in almost all spheres of life and work in Nigeria but I'm sure of one thing, - that the military will most definitely be the last to contract the disease. it's even more worrisome when 'graduates' begin to reason like they've got garbage in their skulls.

In this case, a resumption/arrival time to camp was announced, apparently, concession must have also been granted for considerable late-coming, but some scumbags are busy here making a case for pathological late comers who want to stroll into camp in less than few minutes to the end of the entire process grin grin grin grin grin. you duulllllll!!! and deserve public military trashing.

It is easier to mask your lack of intelligence with brevity of words. Quantity never compensates for lack of quality, especially in intellectual discourse.

Having said that, I wouldn't deign to indulge a nonentity like you with further responses.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by pato405(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
pro01:

It is easier to mask your lack of intelligence with brevity of words. Quantity never compensates for lack of quality, especially in intellectual discourse.

Having said that, I wouldn't deign to indulge a nonentity like you with further responses.

mumu,

given 1/4 the chance, I'll use this whip/koboko on your billy-goat head till you drop poo like pellets

Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by sexiestchic(f): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2013
loooollllllllll.......... some of ur posts are funny! una de tke drug for anoda pesn headache. this is a normal thin in Keffi camp and some (cant be all) of the coppers see it as fun and funny enof, in ma set, dey dint do it 2 late comers. The soldiers startd dier madness wen dey woke up. Anyway i dint fall in2 dier trap. i had been searched b4 dey woke up. God knows i wudnt had done it and ders nofin dey will do to me. frog jumpin isnt d issue bt makin dem carry d load on dier head........
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2013
That picture aint looking anything like nasarawa(keffi) camp ...shame on the poster tho.. Ppl who really serverd in keffi wld confirm that !!! Osheee
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by sexiestchic(f): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2013
iTipC: That picture aint looking anything like nasarawa(keffi) camp ...shame on the poster tho.. Ppl who really serverd in keffi wld confirm that !!! Osheee
sweedie dts keffi camp! besides i dont knw any camp dt gives dt sorta punishment.
Re: Photo-corpers Asked To Frog Jump For Coming Late At Nasarawa NYSC Camp by esperiense(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2013
Haha, bros u too dey vex jor.
pato405:

(1) (Reply)

Nysc In Bayelsa State(experience And Advice / Rivers State Corpers- Batch A And B / How Can I Retrieve My Call Up Number Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.