Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17206 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
hottprince: OK I spent the weekend with adaobi and believe me it was fun, we did everything except for wink
It's a weekend I'll like to have a remix of cos it was nothing short of fun. I really enjoyed it and i believe she had fun too

Do u live in London? shocked
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
why the undecided undecided ? naw or didn't u enjoy it?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

I took a flight and now I'm back in naija, in fact I just arrived, I had to unless my ruthless lecs will have my @ss
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
hottprince: why the undecided undecided ? naw or didn't u enjoy it?
i didnt actually, your rubbish at romancing grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
i didnt actually, your rubbish at romancing grin grin grin
Everyone do not mind her that is the code word we agreed to use.
All ish well cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
hottprince:
Everyone do not mind her that is the code word we agreed to use.
All ish well cool
Lol grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:
Lol grin
dont mind him
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
dont mind him

I wish I could also spend the weekend with ItsModella, the Ogbunike Princess. cheesy
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2013
abeg make una mind me ooo
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

I wish I could also spend the weekend with ItsModella, the Ogbunike Princess. cheesy
one day one day grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
one day one day grin

Shebi. We'll hangout with Ogugua, Staicey, Bec and Shugamania

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by ayobase(m): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2013
caseless: ay-base....e don tay wey i see u. Wetin happen?

My brother, the pace of NL is fastEST than mine....its so hard to keep up...I always do try to be here every evening and early hours of the day though!

Hope u r good buddy!

And where is my other paddies I omitted, stella (madam blokous) and don8?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by adabeke12(f): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2013
Chukskalidon:
O ebe ahu ka O ga- akwusi?

yes nah. after that onye obula ga ga ebe ha ohgrin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by adabeke12(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2013
caseless: nice........

Hot-tottie!

lol thnks
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
lucenzo:

Are u serious?
we can start this weekend? kiss kiss kiss
lmaoooo! Hmmm...nurri u! wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: ow k. Hw s every1 @ hm?
They're fine, thanks.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Vanneni: They're fine, thanks.
u r wlc. V a lovely trip ahead.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Caseless: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2013
ayobase:

My brother, the pace of NL is fastEST than mine....its so hard to keep up...I always do try to be here every evening and early hours of the day though!

Hope u r good buddy!

And where is my other paddies I omitted, stella (madam blokous) and don8?
ay-base, i jst saw this. Long time no see
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
groovie: NEENA ADJEI!!

thank you. smiley
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
Obadiah777 aka buzugee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.