Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja (2133 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Revelations At The US Embassy In Lagos: An Experience Of A Lifetime!!! / US Embassy's Conditions For Baby Delivery In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja by nddchowfar: 4:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Please, can anyone advise on the best and easiest way to get to the US embassy on Walter Carrington crescent from Iyana-paja using public transportation? I know I can get a BRT bus from iyanapaja going straight to CMS but where do I get off, and how do i go from there? Especially now that there are no more okadas in operation.

Please advise me nairalanders. Thank you.
Re: Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja by nddchowfar: 5:01am On Mar 06, 2013
from my past experience years ago, it would be to get off at the roundabout after the bus makes the descent after Obalende bustop, then go across the road and take an okada to any destination, but now i have no idea.
Re: Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja by kannymoore(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2013
When u get to CMS, ask any passers-by or bus driver/conductor...its your best bet .
Re: Please, Anyone Advise On Best Way To Get To Us Embassy From Iyanapaja by modath(f): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2013
nddchowfar: Please, can anyone advise on the best and easiest way to get to the US embassy on Walter Carrington crescent from Iyana-paja using public transportation? I know I can get a BRT bus from iyanapaja going straight to CMS but where do I get off, and how do i go from there? Especially now that there are no more okadas in operation.

Please advise me nairalanders. Thank you.

@ OP,
I don't want you to take this the wrong way but if you can afford 250k and above for a US flight ticket you definitely can afford 2-3k for a cab,you eliminate the stress that goes with commuting and you arrive composed and ready,I'm assuming you are not familiar with that route?.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Japan / Immigrating To Any Of This Countries Will Make You An Instant Naira Millionaire / Canada’s New Immigration Policy Getting Tough For Foreign Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.