Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Only Have S'E"X With Married Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Only Have S'E"X With Married Men (748 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Have S'E"X With Married Men by jagabanban: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2013
— Lee Romain says flings IMPROVE marriages, and feels no guilt
— Serial mistress reveals she will NEVER date a single man again
— Attached men 'are wonderful - they are well trained by their wives'

SERIAL mistress Lee Romain reckons married men make better lovers – and insists that far from wrecking marriages, her flings actually IMPROVE her fellas’ relationships.

The 44-year-old business consultant says: “I prefer them because they’ve only had one woman to please for a very long time before they meet me — and it’s much easier to perfect their skill.

“Married men are wonderful — they tell you that you are beautiful, they take you out for delicious meals, they give you presents and have lovely manners, as they are well trained by their wives.

“Because so many of the men I meet hardly get any sex from their wives they are so grateful in bed and they really want to please you. I’m definitely not looking to split up marriages — I think I actually enhance them.

“Some of the men I see say their marriages are much better because they are having sex with me. They go home much happier to their wives. One man stopped seeing me because his sex life with his wife improved so much.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4826620/mistress-who-only-has-sex-with-married-men.html#ixzz2MkHhlxgB
Re: I Only Have S'E"X With Married Men by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lol, how typical of misstresses.of course its absolutly normal for cheating men to treat you like a queen because the only thing you have to offer them is your vagyna and as a matter of fact you are even the ones doing them a favour,because after they are tired or have had enough of you,they still go back to their wives.no commitment,no emotions,just a fling thing.however the sad part of serial mistresses is that after their vajyna has expired or rusted,they are lonely,no man to seduce or snatch,all the cheating men have gone back to their wives and they live with their decayed body and reminiscise about their wayward past

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Determine The Gender Of Your Baby / If Your Younger One Beat Up Ur Spouse. / 10 Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.