Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Do You Need A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Job? (1046 Views)

Is It Real?Just got a Job Invite / AT LAST! Got A Job Through Nairaland. / "I Need a Job" Threads & Resume Posting Welcome Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Job? by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Like seriously, the only way any one can be happy is to be his/her own boss and be an employer even. Like I always tell people, you can never get rich working for someone, you will only be paid enough money to keep bringing you to work.

Well, let's leave story aside. But the truth remains that Nigeria is moving to the level of entrepreneurship, because there are too few jobs available for too many people. Therefore I think if you need to do a business that would allow you to earn daily with little startup capital and less technical knowhow, you can do the BulkSMS business.

If you're a serious minded business person, and you want a source of income for yourself, or an extra source, you can deal in the bulk SMS business. Over 40 billion naira worth of sms is sent in nigeria on a monthly basis, so even if you could only get a market share of just 0.001% then you would be making about N400,000 monthly depending on the level of work and strategy you put into the business.

Talk to us today to set up a functional SMS platform for you, provide you with all the information and data you require to succeed in the business and give you the different strategies that may be adopted.

Also, if you have done the bulksms business before and failed, we would help you start it again and provide you with success tips. Only Lazy people cannot succeed, if you are hardworking, then success is yours!

Enquiries:
☎: +234812 547 8899; +234803 944 7026
: C0049ED93
www.avalonng.com
Fast | Reliable | Affordable

Enjoy the rest of the week
Re: Do You Need A Job? by psalmytito(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
YES
Re: Do You Need A Job? by bella013: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
hi how is d day evryone in d house new in d forum
Re: Do You Need A Job? by bella013: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
am intested in d bulk sms bus but i hav not try it befor
Re: Do You Need A Job? by Ezemartins: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls i want 2 knw if navy result 2013 is out?
Re: Do You Need A Job? by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
bella013:
You can start doing the business with us with) #0.00 naira please read more here: http://avalonng.com/reseller/partner-with-us/
Re: Do You Need A Job? by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2015
bella013:

You should try it.

AvalonNG has made it easy, take it up and make the business your own.

All the tools required for the success of your SMS business is available to you when u sign up with us.

(1) (Reply)

O-neal Incorporation @ Surulere / Urgent Recruitment! Urgent Recruitment!! Urgent Recruitment!!! / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.