Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

“i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello (42176 Views)

Another Olajumoke Waiting For TY Bello In Agege (Photo) / The Million Dollar Tooth Question ««wink»» / Photo: Just Carrot's!!! #wink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by FNNEWS: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
The video to the hit track “Dorobucci” by Don Jazzy and his Mavin Records artistes has caused a lot of excitement on all social media, as it was released just this week.

Majority of this buzz is down to a scene from the video, in which label member Korede Bello winked at the camera while singing his part in the song.

This scene has generated a lot of attention, particularly from females, and even inspired the Twitter hashtag #KoredeBelloWink, through which people can tweet pictures of them winking.

It now turns out that the now-famous scene almost didn’t happen at all.

FNN has received unconfirmed reports that claim that Korede Bello didn’t actually intend to wink at the camera, but only did so because his make-up ran, causing sweat to drip into an eye.

According to a source, Bello has recently revealed that the set of the video shoot was very hot, and it was at that moment when sweat dripped into his eye that he reflexively winked, causing the scene to be created. FNN cannot confirm the truth to these reports, but more as this story develops.

Visit www. for more hilarious news

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Forzap: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sweat indeed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sweat nd itz just 1 eye?All this celebs no sabi lie,frontpage and second 2 comment,waoh,this week is good

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by SugaryBelle(f): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Haha,It was sexy though.

9 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Waspy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rubbish things can dey freak Nigerians undecided undecided

37 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Oyetboy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
edozie04: Sweat nd itz just 1 eye?All this celebs no sabi lie
so you took the post serious? FNN simply means fake Naija news grin cheesy grin

27 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by BoniTa08(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
He winked and smiled. If sweat enters your eye, there is no way in hell u can still look sexy

4 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by fairygeh(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's nice
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by misspatsy(f): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well it was sexy tho
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oyetboy: so you took the post serious? FNN simply means fake Naija news grin cheesy grin
Aaahh!!!!!No wonder

3 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nehemiah459(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na sweat.. I love Fake Naija News...

Watch Video Here

15 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ashhascash: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
2014/15 original jerseys available male/female ... Any jersey you can think of, we have! Just add me up 7b60e5d8 or call 08183248921 #D7 place ur orderr nowwww!!

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by lepasharon(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Just saw the video,lovvvve it
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by bunmioguns(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
undecided
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2014
The single Issue I have with the Video is that Guy dancing behind Don Jazzy in the Boardroom,it just looks rtarded to me.

16 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerian girls trying to be posh...#KoredeBelloWink. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Idiataqueen(f): 5:27am On Jul 26, 2014
âh ωÊñtÎ bÊ mý Öωñ ñÖω
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Kbraims(m): 5:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Jst passn by...winkorebel! LOLZ
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by femi4: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2014
SugaryBelle: Haha,It was sexy though.
Define sexy

2 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Smartsyn(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2014
FFN
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2014
ok agreed he winked. But is winking now a sin? Nigerians and their palaver sef! Anyway why does this Korede dude have to explain himself to anybody? Don't worry about what others think, This is YOUR life, live it the way you want to!

2 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by shadowwalker101: 5:34am On Jul 26, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Naija
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by EiE1(f): 5:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Waspy: Rubbish things can dey freak Nigerians undecided undecided

Shooooo, i tire Oh
Wink? So? Ehnn? Lubbbbissssh!!!

4 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by SmooshCHN: 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
I know his lying but that's non of my business.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by pmc01(m): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2014
When will the youths of this country start getting serious, so the nation can get on a steady and meaningful progress path?

The path to development of a nation is majorly influenced by how serious and focused her youth populace is. Her worth is measured by the kind of matters that her youths take national interest in.

One will then wonder why a nonsense matter such as this winking trash occupy major national discourse.

Just sad!

47 Likes

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by afreekah: 5:42am On Jul 26, 2014
PURE RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by sunsky29(m): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by ademoladeji(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Who's Korede?
Re: “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello by englishmart(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2014
I was shocked when he winked in that video.
I was like
"this guy has a girl's voice, as if that's not enough he also winked"
I started suspecting that small boy was gay.
Thank God he has put the blame on sweat.
That wink was a deliberate one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Most Confused Bill-Board In Nigeria. / Guys Urinating Into A Car's Fuel Tank: Caption This! (photo) / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.