Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot (13701 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / 5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / Teenage Girl Born Without A Nose Or Eyes Prepares For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Francheezy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
MEILYN: .Jesus wow unbelievable dis is indeed a motivation to disabled ppl both Armless Nd Crippled.......But Which Nigerian Person Go Allow Armless Person Fly Am On Plane? Even If Na She Be The Best Pilot 4 D Whole World............Naija?
y u dey show urself ?
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by afroxyz: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
If my babe ask me for money again, I would show her this
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Adanyebe(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
so she was born armless?
so she can drive too?
so really she's a black-belter?

1 Like

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Speechless. Awe-struck. Dumbfounded. Flabbergasted. Stupefied.

1 Like

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by labodeolu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Good for her but not in my life time would i enter that plane o..hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by UnknownMember: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Can she finger herself to orgâsm with those legs?
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is so inspiring
I wish her well
All you agberos of nairaland,what is your excuse?
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by abbeybanks(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Inspired. As a pilot I think she should CÕ̾M̶̲̥̅Ƹ̵̡ and take aa job with one of our private-jet owner pastors or politicians grin
As a black-belt holder, is it para-judo? Or which level? Because I wan vex go learn tankeado, well it takes years of practise ni. Congrats all the same
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by ZUBY77(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
someone please show me the routes this very beautiful excellent pilot plies. I have a vision which revealed to me to avoid that route by all means.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by AMvanquish: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1002815/born-without-hands-uses-legs

Similar story to this girl in 9ja...
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Francheezy:
y u dey show urself ?
No mind the bush pig
He even stole the screen shot
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Uwakuwak(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
i congratulate the parents they helped her to grow up loving herself. God is grate.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by plendil: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
I recall watching a documentary about her. You need to see her effortlessly move those legs.

very inspirational smiley
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by firstolalekan(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
MEILYN: .Jesus wow unbelievable dis is indeed a motivation to disabled ppl both Armless Nd Crippled.......But Which Nigerian Person Go Allow Armless Person Fly Am On Plane? Even If Na She Be The Best Pilot 4 D Whole World............Naija?
guy how com na? i need am o firstolalekan @ yahoo . com
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by ylaa(f): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
REAL SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT. LET OUR ABLE BODYED BEGGARS LEARN FROM THIS.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
does she fly the plane with her feet ?
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by vanstanzy(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2013
When nature closes the door, somehow God opens the window.
This is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Kudos to the young lady. Am a martial artist too, and will love to take her on.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by boyohboy: 3:40am On Mar 08, 2013
egift:
great but how does she pad herself during her period?
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Fantacy1(m): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2013
Wow!! A typical example of one ruling her destiny...
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by cmespeak: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2013
wow, i had to loin to comment,Against all odds u can do it.just try,try,try and try again GOD has given us the will we just have to try.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by sboga: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
glory to god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Anka(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
I tel u, no one is handicapd in dis life no matter d circumstance. Its laziness dat maks one handicap. Self inflicted laziness. One tin I no is as shown in this picture below

Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by Loveheals(f): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
I Know of a girl back then that could write with her legs, don't really what happened to her
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by dc555: 5:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Noting a man/woman cannot do if he/she would just believe.
Re: Woman Born Without Arms Is Both A Black Belt And A Licensed Pilot by promire2004(f): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2013
This is a wake-up call to everyone in general but to ladies in particular. It's funny how beautiful, complete people laze around idly while the ones considered handicap are breaking records. Personally, I'm fully inspired. And to think that she is such a cutie. God is awesome.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To Gbwhatsapp / Cdn Af Feednews Com: The Unrivaled Opera News Hub / 2013. Best New Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.