Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. (1577 Views)

Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! / Learn How To Fund Paypal Account Or Fund Your Paypal Account At http://www.cdcebook.com / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. by Ultimux: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
MY VCC has a validity of 1yr.
You will receive code within 2min-5mins.
NO NEED TO WAIT 2 - 3 DAYS FOR THE CODE.
It's easy, fast, reliable and secure.
I will give you the complete 16 digits vcc number , 3 Digits Security Number, and the Expiry Date.
This card work no matter what your name is and no matter where you live.
Get the Expuse Number from me AFTER USING THE VCC and Your PayPal account will be instantly VERIFIED.

Contact me for further info.
My contact:
Email: pultimux@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

D'angelo Vegetable And Canola Oil For Sale! / Instagram Followers For Sale @ 2naira Per One / Web20millions.com; The Gold Rush Of The Internet !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.