Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? (50121 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Who Wore It Better? Yvonne Nelson Or Kim K.? / Can You Wear A Bikini? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by totalbaby(f): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Definitely Yvonne kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by SmoothLIFE: 1:39am On Mar 07, 2013
Both are too good to be seen with Ugly Nigerian apish men! Focus on a typical 419 babe!! cheesy

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Chregor(m): 1:47am On Mar 07, 2013
bikini is to Yvonne nelson as hairstyle and makeup is to Nadia bhuari. Period!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Blackgold09(f): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2013
yertyr:
the whole comment is vague... Are u a Learner?
for dis one? Yes he is a learner
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by jasper7(m): 2:16am On Mar 07, 2013
SmoothLIFE: Both are too good to be seen with Ugly Nigerian apish men! Focus on a typical 419 babe!! cheesy

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!
Foolish comment
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Like I always say; whether lepa, slim or orobo, women will always be beautiful.
For we are all beautifully created and s.exily endowed.

Well said! Mature thought Process.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 07, 2013
CFCfan:
I said the truth. Some women look better when they have some flesh, while others look better when slim.
that's not the point. We are not all beautiful
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by tashanja(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2013
As for me, I'll pick the taller, legglier, sexier Nelson over Buari - yeah I like slim chicks cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by goodgood2(m): 3:21am On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=Scarpon]I love bad bitches that's my fu***ing problem I'm sure you like HIV and other STIs more.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by YorubaOmoge: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2013
Too skinny.

But Nadia
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by komek(m): 4:10am On Mar 07, 2013
But wait o, what's wrong with Yvonne , is she sick?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by raphroye: 4:11am On Mar 07, 2013
ajetunblog: Ghollywood actresses Yvonne Nelson and Nadia Buhari both looking hot in a bikini.

Tell me who you think rocked the bikini best..Probably have to go with Nadia.

Guys

Nadia Buhari or Yvonne Nelson ?

Source : http://ajetun..co.uk/2013/03/photos-who-looks-better-in-bikiniyvonne.html
See rubbish weh i take my kilobytes dey look ooooo, how e take affect the price of Garri weh i dey consume? Wetin pain me pass na im be say who wan pay for my kilobytes now?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by chizel: 5:03am On Mar 07, 2013
Prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by markingday(m): 5:10am On Mar 07, 2013
CFCfan:

Like I always say; whether lepa, slim or orobo, women will always be beautiful.
For we are all beautifully created and s.exily endowed.

Bullshit! There is a lady on a sexuality thread that claims that her boyfriend's dìck is too little; in fact she claims that it is shorter than an iPhone. We are not all beautifully created; some of us are ugly; some of us are beautiful; and some of us are neutral. That's life. I have never seen you chase the ugly women in this forum; you only thirst after the good looking ones. Please, stop misleading people.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 07, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]None
[/size]

What the hell is wrong with you boy? angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Larrylarex(m): 5:16am On Mar 07, 2013
K4: hmmmm op wetin concern u 4 yvonne n nadi mata? ameebo. or how is it naija related? or this no be nairaland again? crap. and d mod who knack am 4 fp sef im head no dey house.
Funny how 'who wore it better' threads make frontpage these days
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by blessedchosen: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2013
If you make another person to lust after you and fall from the faith because of your dressing and you claim you are innocent, it is a lie. You will be judged. Therefore, repent today of every seduction on the streets in the name of fashion and 'it doesnt matter' attitude. Do not make your brother/sister to fall into temptation. 'Without holiness no man can see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).Where will you spent eternity? Hell fire or Heaven? Decision lies with you, however, Jesus loves you to save you

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by blessedchosen: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2013
In mathew 5:28, Jesus said that whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. As we know that this is true, why do we dress the way we dress today to seduce people even in the church and we claim to be born again? We mount the pulpit to sing with miniskirts as well as expose chest (breasts), wear tight skirts to show all our body contour, and the Pastor see nothing wrong in that and cannot preach against it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by blessedchosen: 5:32am On Mar 07, 2013
A Sinner is not a Christian, a Christian is not a Sinner (I John 3:cool. 'He that committeth sin is of the devil, '
A Christian is not a Seducer, a Seducer is not a Christian. If you seduce men or women to hell, and you eventually want to go to heaven, which heaven? Are you asking what is sin? All unrighteousness is sin (I John 5:17a). ,
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by princeonx: 5:36am On Mar 07, 2013

Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by yoyothefirst(f): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Yvonne Nelson looks better
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2013
I think and im sure Nadia Buhari looks far hotter in a bikini than yvonne Nelson.....its like she was built for it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by anitank(f): 6:28am On Mar 07, 2013
They both look super hot but.....

Yvonne Nelson has got the legs, the tummy, the height and the sexiness. She can pass for a Victoria Secret supermodel any day!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by schorlbone(m): 6:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Bad bit,ches
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Biafrarep(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2013
Gawd Yvonne Nelson looks like one who has full blown AIDS, is that really her? Iyanya ought to go for HIV test asap!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by skales(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Cheap prossstitutes
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2013
Biafra rep: Gawd Yvonne Nelson looks like one who has full blown AIDS, is that really her? Iyanya ought to go for HIV test asap!

Lmfao!...Nairaland got the Sickest Haterz Yoh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2013
ItsModella: Yvonne...like duh!!!
Now let me chose,after 10 mints of assesing Nadia is better i. Biki something lol.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2013
My Niqqah said she looks like she has Full Blown Aids.......Ahhhhh Ma God I Can't stop Laughing...lol

That's more of a Vicious Hating Female Tactic to Employ....LoL

She OverRated Tho...Emelia Brobbey Shitz on this Chiq.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? / Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.