Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking (50338 Views)

Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by imeyalo09: 4:50am On May 08, 2019
This nigerian lady took to her Instagram to share some of her body transformation.

Her resent body transformation some men talking comparing 2017 to her 2019.

http://dailynaijamode.com/this-lady-body-transformation-got-men-talking/

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Ciaos: 4:58am On May 08, 2019
Eniola badmus,you dey see am. It is possible if you wan try am,but your own be say you no wan try at all.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by majamajic(m): 5:15am On May 08, 2019
whichever way she is sweet

10 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2019
Did I jus hear my neighbor from above said she's sweet?

Nna mehn she's delicious!!!

29 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by anochuko01(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2019
nna mehn! See bumbum!!!

Faithful husbands and bf dey try o

17 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 7:18am On May 08, 2019
Wow!

i'm impressed kiss
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by mrgraphics01: 7:21am On May 08, 2019
this is awesome

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Kingkun69(m): 7:49am On May 08, 2019
majamajic:
whichever way she is sweet
sweet nko sour nii but the sexiest girls are the ones that were fat then lose weight damn

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by ayanleye12(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2019
Lalasticalala
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On May 08, 2019
If you BELIEVE it, you can ACHIEVE it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 8:06am On May 08, 2019
Good job...and hope she eat healthy too!
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by RichDad1(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2019
Hmm and no gastric bypass ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hanty, you’re a legendary lair.

7 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 8:06am On May 08, 2019
No pain No Gain
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by RichDad1(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2019
Ciaos:
Eniola badmus,you dey see am. It is possible if you wan try am,but your own be say you no wan try at all.
She no get the money grin
Perhaps she should talk to Lepacious Bose. tongue
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Nobody: 8:09am On May 08, 2019
Ciaos:
food no go ever gree am. She too dey cop, na FFO she be lol

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by careytommy37(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2019
RichDad1:
Hmm and no gastric bypass ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hanty, you’re a legend

She must have done that.
See her still taking fanta sef!

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by sparog(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2019
But I'm a man and I ain't talking

4 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Deborachi(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2019
Nothing is impossible if you're determined.
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by fineboynl(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2019
for those who prefer the former, I hope they are not seeing her hand? I dislike girls with big fat hands

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by RichDad1(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2019
careytommy37:

She must have done that.
See her still taking fanta sef!
She’s fooling who she can fool. Not Me. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Ayotemide(f): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
sweet nko sour nii but the sexiest girls are the ones that were fat then lose weight damn

And this is how we subtly put pressure on women to 'lose weight'. telling them they would be sexier if they do. I don't see women making a fuss of the many big-bellied men that seem to be on the increase.

Encourage people to embrace themselves more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Babadee1900(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2019
She doesn’t look like she’s the one in both pictures..Or I need to clean my eyes? wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2019
shedding weight takes determination and the will to follow a scheduled routine and diet....if she can do it, i quess those large ones can do same..give it a try now..

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by Ayotemide(f): 8:14am On May 08, 2019
fineboynl:
if those who prefer the former, I hope they are not seeing her hand? I hate girls with big fat hands

You must look like Adonis to hate anything not on your skin or body, otherwise you just have absolutely no right.

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by looseweight: 8:17am On May 08, 2019
Ask me how it was done. Check my profile for more info
Re: Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking by stasius: 8:17am On May 08, 2019
You change to new. Now they want old..... grin grin :grin grin grin
This life is as sweet as it is fun!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada / Man Covers His Unclothedness With His Long Braid Beard / Why Do Some Girls Put On Beads Around Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.