Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

"I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress (958 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress by Afriface: 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Serial mistress Lee Romain reckons married men make better lovers – and insists that far from wrecking marriages, her flings actually improve her fellas’ relationships.

The 44-year-old business consultant says: “I prefer them because they’ve only had one woman to please for a very long time before they meet me — and it’s much easier to perfect their skill.

“Married men are wonderful — they tell you that you are beautiful, they take you out for delicious meals, they give you presents and have lovely manners, as they are well trained by their wives.

“Because so many of the men I meet hardly get any sex from their wives they are so grateful in bed and they really want to please you. I’m definitely not looking to split up marriages — I think I actually enhance them.
“Some of the men I see say their marriages are much better because they are having sex with me.

They go home much happier to their wives. One man stopped seeing me because his sex life with his wife improved

Check this lady Picture out at http://tundeola..com/2013/03/i-only-sleep-with-married-men-to-help.html
Re: "I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
I know her. She's a friend to Yoruba movie diva Lola Alao (recently, she said there's nothing wrong in dating a married man).
Felt like giving her a hot slap for spitting rubbish. And she's even proud of her devlish talent.

#her own pass husband snatcher, she's a husband manager...
Re: "I Only Sleep With Married Men To Help Their Marriages" - Serial Mistress by hrmkz: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
How do I meet this woman?

(1) (Reply)

Newly-wed Couple Killed In Crash Warned Against Going On Trip? / Perfect Wife ; Myth Or Reality / What Is The Best Quality You've Inherited From Either Of Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.