Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Login To A Site With C++/C# - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Login To A Site With C++/C# (1098 Views)

I Need A Help To Write A Simple Login Form Using Vb.net / Simple Code Challenge: C#, Java, C, C++ / Is C# Better Than C/C++? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by netesy(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Please is there any way i can login to website with visual c++ clr? like a curl library or something simple to work with, all am getting are really annoying and unintuitive
Re: How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by lordZOUGA(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2013
netesy: Please is there any way i can login to website with visual c++ clr? like a curl library or something simple to work with, all am getting are really annoying and unintuitive
use boost.Asio ibraries
Re: How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by netesy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks lemme check it out
Re: How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by netesy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls any .net alternative c# programmers
Re: How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by lordZOUGA(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
netesy: Please is there any way i can login to website with visual c++ clr? like a curl library or something simple to work with, all am getting are really annoying and unintuitive
you did not specify what you saw that was annoying and unintuitive?
Re: How To Login To A Site With C++/C# by netesy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
1 wt
2 selenium
3 .net webClient class but now am using the .net webRequest class
NB thanks for the boost asio will try that chat example.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! Java Programmers In The House Pls Help. / New! Hot! More Than 15 GB Master Resell Rights Products! / Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter And Solar Backup System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.