Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Is The Figurine Having Part Two? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The Figurine Having Part Two? (1764 Views)

Critical Analysis Of " The Figurine " By Ankara Boi / Figurine Producer Kunle Afolayan Opens New Office, Shoots New Movie / The Figurine(best Nigerian Movie?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Thayay(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Pls i just want to know if the movie is having part two cuz the end scenes are somehow confusing....i wish to watch the part two if there is...THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Caracta(f): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
If it has part two, i would personally give Kunle Afolayan a hard knock on his head. What was he thinking? Crappy crap!
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by sholay2011(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please, correct the blunder in ur topic before searching for part 15...
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
No it doesn't have part two and never will.
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by donlyone(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Worst naija movie i ever saw. The end made no sense at all
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by sholay2011(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
donlyone: Worst naija movie i ever saw. The end made no sense at all
Ironically, it's one of my best naija movies till date...seems like Nigerians don't like movies with ends that 'hang' in which the viewers are left to ponder. I know you would be an ardent fan of 'Eran Iya Osogbo' and the 'Koto Aye series'...lol.
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Caracta(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
donlyone: Worst naija movie i ever saw. The end made no sense at all
I tell you. Coincidence? Like seriously? Do we look dumb to them? The story line at the beginning was cool but later on...too bad.
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by larryhomie(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Caracta:
I tell you. Coincidence? Like seriously? Do we look dumb to them? The story line at the beginning was cool but later on...too bad.

What did you expect? The 'happily ever after' ending style. That your brain doesn't absorb the fact that you saw a good movie doesn't make it bad.

And to the original question, there is no part 2 and there would be nothing to show if there was one.
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Caracta(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gosh! So we still have people like this on this forum! Pathetic! Eeeeew!
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by donlyone(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2013
the lady murdered at the end was in the house and alive when the police came. Also, getting a job after insulting the interviewer is beyond coincidence. you need to see the movie again to see that even coincidence has limits.
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by Caracta(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2013
donlyone: the lady murdered at the end was in the house and alive when the police came. Also, getting a job after insulting the interviewer is beyond coincidence. you need to see the movie again to see that even coincidence has limits.
My brother, you get sense. At least i'm not the only one in this. Some people's brain cannot absorb the idea behind "coincidence". Coincidence has limits... grin
Re: Is The Figurine Having Part Two? by VillageBoi(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Those of you that didn't like 'The figurine' because it was actually crap will probably enjoy this interesting thread started by the 2nd responder here - Sholay2011-

'Do Nigerians Really Know Good Movies?' - https://www.nairaland.com/1148216/nigerians-really-know-good-movies

(1) (Reply)

Panadol Extra Advert Is Definitely A Clasic: Any Argument? / See GOTV Post On Fb And Epic Reply (photos) / Teco Benson's New 419 Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.