Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Website Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review (766 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review by smartsoft(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2008
Not yet done, but what do you guys think ? http://www.smartsoftngr.com/gsn/ Thanks
Re: Website Review by jitguide: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2008
dat is what we call creativity
increase right side text
Re: Website Review by digitalglo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2008
nice concept.
I think the space at the bottom is too much just below ur copyright text: COPYRIGHT 2008 (C) GOLDSTREAMS TECHNOLOGIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

u may want to modify the page margins.
Re: Website Review by danteweb: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2008
well, your site has potentials. I hope the below suggestions would help:

1. Re-export the logo with higher quality settings as I can see some ditherings / artefacts around the logo (something in the range of 20kb - 30kb would load decently)

2. Still on the logo, make goldstreams bolder and leave network as is. I guess thats TW cent or century gothic. Reduce the size a bit, then increase the text spacing for 'experiencing the financial freedom' to span the length of 'goldstreams network'.

3. Make text links at the base of the site for seo purposes, as I can see your links are images.

4. In the flash anim, you need to work on the man's photo. Go back to your design software, adjust your tone curve (or 'curve' however its called) and make an 's' curve. This way your picture has an element of dimension. One part would be dark and the other part bright. At the moment the picture looks dull. Compare it with the lady carrying the ball. After editing the picture, make it bigger in the frame. Use the girl in www.evanspublishers.com as an example.

5. Make all the text aligned ( the first paragraph should align with the bullet points).

6. Put the golden bars in a box and align the box with the first paragraph (golden strams . . .)

7. Make the girl carrying the ball aligned with the bullet points paragraph (paragraph)

8. Make the gtbank logo and flashme, logo smaller and align them to the left. Also align the heading to the left (payment processor . . .)

9. Twitch the text boxes a bit making them smaller. Use CSS if you are familiar.

I bet there's a lot of ideas you can get from the evanspublishers website. I did not have enough time to look through other pages.

Once again good start. Work on the symmetry and you have a nice site.
Re: Website Review by urch45: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Www.wotszup.com / Have U All Seen The Reloaded Charlyboy's Site? Http://www.charlyboy.com What Do / Ecommerce Solution For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.