Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (19966 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Meet 3 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Who Succeeded Despite Their Disabilities / [PHOTOS] 3 Famous Nigerian Celebs Who Have Succeeded Despite Their Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Esinwaju: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Babzilla:
BUT I CAN BET THAT U DIDNT USE GOOGLE. U KNEW THOSE NAMES TOOTS FROM WATCHING THEM; CONFESS!
ACTUALLY THERES NUTHING WRONG IN INDULGING URSELF IN P0RN, URE OVER 18 AND ITS UR LIFE ETC cool
I was going to reply her when I scrolled down and saw your post. Nuff said.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Esinwaju: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
saaed_lee:

don't be naive; who doesn't use Google
Very very funny but it's all good. Another Nairalander already replied appropriately to this post.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Essential(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
1. Ernesto Che * Medical Dr. But turn revolutionist in other to do justice to the injustice of united state goverment capitalist and imperialism. Born as argentian but turn a cuba by freedom. Though died yet alive. He worship as a saint most latin america countries. [color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]2.General Buhari * A man who thought he can turn the mad man call nigeria into a gentleman. 3. Mother teresa* she left country to india to share in the pains and sufferin of the poor.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by tinuolababy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Joyce Meyer
Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Dolly Parton
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by escobar07(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Me,myself and I.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Anka(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote][/quote]My mum, faith oyedepo and madam me cos we are all respected and admired by all

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by juli4dad(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
Olusegun Obasanjo
Arsene Wenger
My father
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
paparazzi1987: 1. My First Son

2. MySelf

3. My Father
your son is famous?
just asking o
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by expert1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
OBJ
GEJ
TINUBU

They are so blessed.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by BabaOlowo: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
1. Bola Tinubu
2. Ahmed Tinubu
3. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Jerry2i(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2013
Table Leg :

Who is Ojugo oooops sorry Ojukwu?!
ask google
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by cr7lomo: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2013
avalontony: jesus christ
benny hinn
my parents.

Do u respect jesus christ or fear him?

For me

1. Christiano ronaldo
2. Dbanj
3. Myself
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by cr7lomo: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2013
YoungSalute: Jesus Christ

Prophet Mohammed

Satan

R u ok? Som of u nid spiritual help
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nicepoker(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2013
Adolf hittler
OSAMA BIN LADEN
wiston churchill
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by paparazzi1987(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Confusion:
your son is famous?
just asking o
He will surely Be ..just watch out
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by OmoUSH(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2013
USHER RAYMOND! Lil Wayne and Michael Jackson
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by maonye: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2013
REV FATHER EJIKE MBAKA
OJUKWU IKE MBA OF NNEWI MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.
LUCKY DUBE
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Current27(m): 3:27am On May 17, 2013
1. Pastor Chris (christ embassy)
2. Chuba Okadigbo
3. Sani Abacha
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Current27(m): 3:30am On May 17, 2013
maonye: REV FATHER EJIKE MBAKA
OJUKWU IKE MBA OF NNEWI MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN.
LUCKY DUBE
Out of Ojukwu's Selfishness lead to the killing of innocent Igbos... Read the history of Ojukwu.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Apart from my LORD JESUS CHRIST, First-nelson mandela,madiba the great rip,second-President,General,Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojokwu,Great WARLORD AND EMANCIPATOR OF THE PEOPLE,NNAM rip,thirdly-Prof. Chinua Achebe,Greatest writer nigerian has ever had.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Current27:
Out of Ojukwu's Selfishness lead to the killing of innocent Igbos... Read the history of Ojukwu.
,if i invoke thunder to strike u,it would be callous,u are bashing at a great General,when other generals are doing frog jumps,can any of ur generals have atleast half of the guts he had?mumu igbos died this,igbos perish that,have u ever taken ur time to study about the military casualties?maybe ur grandad,was 1 of those blown up in asaba,idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Dagrin / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.