Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Buying From Ebay.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying From Ebay.com (1798 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. / Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Ebay.com by dav8id(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ebay happen to be an ecommerce site with tempted price than amazon.com...many nigerian are willing to buy from ebay but some certain restriction keepup previaling them, and that included..

Payment mode,shipping, bidding and lack of trust from the ebay sellers.

Most of top sellers and geniues seller only accept paypal as means of payment and we all know nigerian are not allow to use paypal directly unless thru others tricks means.. But i most tell i've been buying from ebay since mid december last year till today. I will tell how just continue reading..

Shipping is another problem as most of the sellers are not willing to ship to nigeria due to the high scam writeup all over the net about nigeria and nigerian. And that make ebay to physically warned their seller not to ship to nigeria. Pls take your time and google search ebay shipping to nigeria and see a very annoyeble writeup that google wil present to you. I would've post a link to some of the writeup but this our antispam bot go do he work.
Though most of the seller they will indicate that they ship worldwide..hmmmm my friend becarefull most of are scammers. Or sometime if you luckly come across the geniue one's, once you indicate that the gonds should ship to nigeria they buyer will now bringing some excusses to avoid shipping to nigeria.i dont if anyone observe that! Or ever expirience something like that.

Biding is another problem. The best way to bid is the last minute time.make sure you timer their time and know the difference with our local time and place your order when it was 30 to 10 minute to the bid time,but i always advice you should always go for buy it now...

Now what are the best way of buying from ebay?

Did you know that ebay has the higher scam rate?

Are you the type that only trust a seller coz he or she has a plenty feedback rating? Ogosh... I most tell you ,you're making a big mistake.coz those seller are using a tricks to get those rating,you got me right.coz i as a person i'm using that tricks at fiverr.com and that gave me alot of feedback and that make me earn alot of cash from fiverr.

Do you want to buy from ebay? Dont worry you can do that even securely as am buying from ebay since december last year. Even the 4 piece of Acer emachine mini laptop i'm currently advertising is from ebay.

I start it here and i'm going to finish the discussion here free of charge..

I will be back to answer those question above..

Regard

david ovye
Re: Buying From Ebay.com by dav8id(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
The best means of buying from ebay is either through third party..and that can be either you have a friends or relative who lives in paypal country that will do the buying and ship for you. Coz that's exactly what i'm doing so far...
Or
you demand the service of buy4me ecommerce site...

Stop trusthing a seller just because he or she has alot of buyer feedback.coz there some merchandise on ebay that sell feedback rating service and they charge 1cent per feedback,though they always post as ebook seller on ebay.so most of these seller buy there feedback rating..
They only way to trust any seller on ebay is to check for ebay authentic verify banner that indicate top seller..
Note: to enjoy profit from buying from ebay,always buy wholesale item.ie 3 and above items... There is wholesale page on ebay always make your buying through wholesale page.

See you later
Re: Buying From Ebay.com by dav8id(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2013
We help you buy laptop and blackberry phone from ebay and others related site and pay with our paypal account..

(1) (Reply)

Start Meat Processing/butchery Sausages,burger With Me / South Africa's Economy 'in Crisis' / Loans Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.