Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. (4432 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites / Nigerian Online Auction Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
I am offering free consultation on how to start importing and buying quality products from auction sites in the U.K at very affordable prices and selling them online using platforms like OLX, Konga, Jumia etc.

Will assist on:
1) Opening a Paypal account
2) Giving you links to different auction sites and giving you tips on how to purchase.
2) Easiest/Cheapiest way of transferring money abroad and paying for your goods.
3) Best and cheapest method of transporting the goods from U.K to Nigeria.

Interested email miacara.biz@gmail.com. or whatsapp me on +447968658300.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
i am interested and here is my email: securesuccess1988@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by U4ure: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
this is my email too,eruoghoke@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Jadela(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is my e-mail: jeelampa@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why not share it here since u said its free, why gathering emails. This is how most spam mails find their way into the mail of nairaland members.

5 Likes

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by jaydee87(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
if u have the link pls post it instead of asking for our emails, my box get full every minute cos of junk mail.
pls even if its one link just post.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2014
jaydee87:
if u have the link pls post it instead of asking for our emails, my box get full every minute cos of junk mail.
pls even if its one link just post.
I never asked for anyone's email. People that contacted me have been passed the information they need. U need to show interest if you actually need something.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2014
mekaboy:
Why not share it here since u said its free, why gathering emails. This is how most spam mails find their way into the mail of nairaland members.
Never asked for anyone's email.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Ssdigest21:
i am interested and here is my email: securesuccess1988@gmail.com
let me know the products u are interested in.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2014
U4ure:
this is my email too,eruoghoke@gmail.com
email me what you need to know.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Jadela:
This is my e-mail: jeelampa@gmail.com
email me what u need to know.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Opeoluwaadewole: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2014
Am intrested opeoluwaadewole@ymail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by jaydee87(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2014
Miacara:
I never asked for anyone's email. People that contacted me have been passed the information they need. U need to show interest if you actually need something.
morning bro good of you to show ur good heart and good will bless u for it, if I need it I will ask you my oga but I tink for now I Dont promise to let you know when I do.
have a lovely day....
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2014
jaydee87:

morning bro good of you to show ur good heart and good will bless u for it, if I need it I will ask you my oga but I tink for now I Dont promise to let you know when I do.
have a lovely day....
ok thanks
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Opeoluwaadewole:
Am intrested opeoluwaadewole@ymail.com
let me know what you need to know.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Christty(f): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
If you know you really want people to benefit and you don't have any other motive, they don't need to mail you before you know who are interested, u can tell them to show interest here. Pls, help people in a direct manner so that people won't think otherwise because of your integrity. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Christty:
If you know you really want people to benefit and you don't have any other motive, they don't need to mail you before you know who are interested, u can tell them to show interest here. Pls, help people in a direct manner so that people won't think otherwise because of your integrity. Thanks.
If you have any questions you can ask me and I will reply you. Those that have contacted me have been replied with answers to their questions. Please it isn't a must you mail me can answer any questions in the open. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by divinebeu(f): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Am interested here is my email divinebeulah@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Christty(f): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks for the understanding. If you keep on answering questions on individual basis through mail, you will be answering one question in a million times therefore, let start from the scratch. You have to start from the definition, how to start the business, all what it takes to start it and so forth. You start the lecture from the bases after which questions, interest, kudos and testimonies will follow. Thanks.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
Christty:
Thanks for the understanding. If you keep on answering questions on individual basis through mail, you will be answering one question in a million times therefore, let start from the scratch. You have to start from the definition, how to start the business, all what it takes to start it and so forth. You start the lecture from the bases after which questions, interest, kudos and testimonies will follow. Thanks.
I think my initial post is pretty straight forward. This is business we are talking about not an MBA course you learn from experience. If you are interested in buying from uk auctions sites can assist with the process and advise on the pros and cons of bidding.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
divinebeu:
Am interested here is my email divinebeulah@yahoo.com. Thanks
What products are u looking at buying?
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by starbasi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
My email is basi4u2008@gmail.com..send to me too
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by barapistis(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, lets make some dollars and have the beautiful time for vacations. A one time out of pocket registration will earn you 4 ways; 1)4x6 matrix pay you 100 percent Commission with 100 percent Matching Bonus. 2)Monthly news letter pay you 100 percent Commission with 100 percent Matching Bonus in Residual Income. No selling required and get paid worldwide by international debit card or wire transfer. Interested send YES to anchorman.frank0@gmail.com.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
starbasi:
My email is basi4u2008@gmail.com..send to me too
what products are you looking at importing?
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Miacara:
I am offering free consultation on how to start importing and buying quality products from auction sites in the U.K at very affordable prices and selling them online using platforms like OLX, Konga, Jumia etc.

Will assist on:
1) Opening a Paypal account
2) Giving you links to different auction sites and giving you tips on how to purchase.
2) Easiest/Cheapiest way of transferring money abroad and paying for your goods.
3) Best and cheapest method of transporting the goods from U.K to Nigeria.

Interested email miacara.biz@gmail.com. or whatsapp me on +447968658300.

PUBLIC AUCTION(Nottingham) live viewing will start on thur 11th products on sale: IT Equipment, White Goods & Electricals inc. Returns & Salvage – Laptop, Desktop & All in One PCs to inc. Apple, Acer & Lenovo; White Goods from Fridge Freezers to Dishwashers; Household & Kitchen Electricals; Home Audio Visual Equipment and Desktop & Photo Printers.
http://www.johnpye.co.uk/project/online-auction-nottingham-laptop-auction/
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Miacara:

PUBLIC AUCTION(Nottingham) live viewing will start on thur 11th products on sale: IT Equipment, White Goods & Electricals inc. Returns & Salvage – Laptop, Desktop & All in One PCs to inc. Apple, Acer & Lenovo; White Goods from Fridge Freezers to Dishwashers; Household & Kitchen Electricals; Home Audio Visual Equipment and Desktop & Photo Printers.
http://www.johnpye.co.uk/project/online-auction-nottingham-laptop-auction/
The link below shows the prices of products people bought today from marchington auction. http://www.auction-solutions.co.uk/lot_list.asp?saleid=1525&siteid=1&h=0&pageno=1
Go through all the pages and compare prices with what's sold in Nigeria. Bought some couple of items which I can resell.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by globalnewsmag: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
nothing is cheap in uk ,market only for the riches. US and china all the way. this beats images uploaded in uk auction cost 3times more. i got it in US auction for less.check the kaymu link [url=kaymu.com.ng/seller/ctytechnologies]HERE[/url] for amount its being sold

1 Like

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2014
post=28741388:
nothing is cheap in uk ,market only for the riches. US and china all the way. this beats images uploaded in uk auction cost 3times more. i got it in US auction for less.check the kaymu link [url=kaymu.com.ng/seller/ctytechnologies]HERE[/url] for amount its being sold
The link you showed is not the same product. The link I showed was for headphones not speakers. The rrp in uk is £139 but was sold in the auction for £51. Phones4us a retail company in uk got liquidated so all there products are being auctioned.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Engineerfidel(m): 1:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Am interested plz my I'd is : engineerfidel@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by sextail(m): 2:27am On Dec 10, 2014
I am interested torisbrand@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Engineerfidel:
Am interested plz my I'd is : engineerfidel@yahoo.com
will email details to u
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by lgboks(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am very interested in the detail...my email is charlesmicheals@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Bags Abu Top Corporate Award / How Can I Get The Sort Code For First Bank Branches In Delta State / Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.