Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery (11337 Views)

Doctors Grow Nose On Man’s Forehead / First Liver Surgery With Tablet Computer In Germany Photo / Teenage Girl Born Without A Nose Or Eyes Prepares For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
The Thing about Nairaland is, you always gotta be careful what threads you click on...

Yesterday i accidentally click on a TwoHeaded Co-Joined Baby...now today... a Girl with a Fuqqing Hole in her Face

Smh

1 Like

Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by sylvophobia: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
My God prove urself strong in Cassey's life.I've no doubt it is well with her.I'm more interested in hw d constructive surgery turns out.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by codeddj: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rily,medicine needs to move to the next level in dis country,so we can manage cases lyk dis too..wish her a successful surgery
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lord i thank u for my life
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2013
i pray the surgery goes well !
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2013
joyblinks:

what do u mean by even me? do u knw if the MOD will send a gift to the first person to comment? shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2013
Afam4eva: Nothing we no go see for this world. People should be grateful for what they have. You see people saying "i only eat once a day because i have no money" whereas there are people that have no mouth to eat even with all the money in the world.
True!
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by IamaChosen: 4:29am On Mar 08, 2013
John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
John 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by IamaChosen: 4:29am On Mar 08, 2013
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by IamaChosen: 4:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Acts of the Apostles 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Acts of the Apostles 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by IamaChosen: 4:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by Flygerian1(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2013
O boy ehn, na wao! Notin wey pesin no go c for dis lyf.
Re: Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery by Skenge98: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Buy And Sell Any Type Of Inverter Ba3. / See The New 2go Stars / How To Get 100mb On Mtn For 100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.