Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39042 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: upward sloping left to right. Which makes it positive(c) .because of it law. The higher the price, the higher the quantity supply ceritas pirandu. Also the formular QS=a+bp . The + side in the formular shows the positive reaction from the suppier to the price of the said commodity.
U re mouthed *lolz*
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: close substitute
NO bro
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Which of these is a elasticity of supply? (a)cross elasticity of supply (b)income elasticity of supply (c)cost elasticity of supply (d)all of the above
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: when a fall in price of one goods icreases the demand for another goods. The two goods are said to be .....
The commodities are said to be compliment. E.g petrol and car, a fall in price of petrol would lead to increase in demand for car.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
..... Is a commodity which demand increases as income increases.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: ..... Is a commodity which demand increases as income increases.
luxury goods or article of ostentation
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
If demand falls as income increase it is ..... Commodity
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: The commodities are said to be compliment. E.g petrol and car, a fall in price of petrol would lead to increase in demand for car.
yap bro,its true. For substitute there is greater for another when there is increase in price
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: If demand falls as income increase it is ..... Commodity
giffen goods
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls ooo clear me out,is it true dat......"limitation is the price we pay for deception of ancestral--hood"
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adex097: lmao...hidding under the bed, hidding inside the cabinet, running away etc..i hope you won't be answering your questions thisway on the D-DAY.
Lol. I am only doing all this cos i've not finished reading my textbook and i'll have 2 read it for lyk 2tyms
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
adetola31: . Emmy r u on 2go... U can drop ur Username here...
I've deleted my 2go acc
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: The supply curve is (a)downwardsloping from left to right (b)upward sloping from right to left (c)positive (d)negative
B
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
I'm tayad of reading. I have 2 tests(Gns101 nd Pol103) on Monday and i still have 2 read for Jamb. I'm fed up!!!!!!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by papindinho(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: D *closes eye*
u got it fixed
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by papindinho(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adex097: EARLY MORNING TEA

1).for an inferior good, a decrease in real income will lead to.
a).a lower equilibrium price
b).a change in quantity demanded
c.an outward shift of the demand curve
d.an inward shift of the demand curve

2).in economic analysis, a statement is said to be normative if it.
a.relates to value judgement
b.is incorrect
c.can be tested scientifically
d.is contradictory

3).statutory organisations usually established by acts of parliament are called
a.public corporations
b.cooperative societies
c.joint stock companies
d.public enterprises
(1) b (2) a (3) d #hmmn

1 Like

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by papindinho(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: (d)
yes boss
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by papindinho(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: Which of these is a elasticity of supply? (a)cross elasticity of supply (b)income elasticity of supply (c)cost elasticity of supply (d)all of the above
d
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by papindinho(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: I'm tayad of reading. I have 2 tests(Gns101 nd Pol103) on Monday and i still have 2 read for Jamb. I'm fed up!!!!!!
the Lord is your strength
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Fynestboi: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Impress kip d ball rollng success is sure
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: I'm tayad of reading. I have 2 tests(Gns101 nd Pol103) on Monday and i still have 2 read for Jamb. I'm fed up!!!!!!
which university
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
papindinho: d
u are wrong
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: which university
Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) aka Osu
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by fynestbarrister(f): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) aka Osu
wat course and y do re u dng jamb again?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: Which of these is a elasticity of supply? (a)cross elasticity of supply (b)income elasticity of supply (c)cost elasticity of supply (d)all of the above
i think it (C)cost elasticity of supply
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: Lol. I am only doing all this cos i've not finished reading my textbook and i'll have 2 read it for lyk 2tyms
ahh..time waits for no man...wish you all the best
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: B
u are wrong
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
papindinho: (1) b (2) a (3) d #hmmn
its (1)C (2)A (3)A
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) aka Osu
i wish all the best in ur upcoming exam
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adex097: i think it (C)cost elasticity of supply
yap bro
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by fynestbarrister(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
fynestbarrister: wat course and y do re u dng jamb again?
@emmys no ansa?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
fynestbarrister: wat course and y do re u dng jamb again?
Political Science, Osu is not really a good skul( no difference btw Osu and hell fire) and i've always loved 2 go 2 UI so i wanna try my luck wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.