Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Motivational Movies! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Motivational Movies! (653 Views)

A Motivational Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motivational Movies! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
So I just want you peepz to post the movies that have really motivate you one way or the the other... State which part and how it motivates you!

Game on!
Re: Motivational Movies! by ATMC(f): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Keeping faith, a homemovie...this movie inspired me to live independent of a man as a single lady. After seeing the three ladies live peacefully on their own without d help of a man...i said its actually possible to live and be secured until marriage

1 Like

Re: Motivational Movies! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
ATMC: Keeping faith, a homemovie...this movie inspired me to live independent of a man as a single lady. After seeing the three ladies live peacefully on their own without d help of a man...i said its actually possible to live and be secured until marriage
nyc one!
Re: Motivational Movies! by kokoA(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akeelah and the bee

1 Like

Re: Motivational Movies! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2013
Fireproof...
This movie teaches one to love once wife and not being selfish.

Facing the giants...
This one teaches that one should be courageous even when things don't go as planned and they are taking wrong turns.

I could go on and on, from tyler perry's
I can do bad all by myself
Meet the browns (for people in poverty struggling situations)
A good man is hard to find.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe - Nollywood / Silenced: TWA 800 And The Subversion Of Justice / 2013 Was The Best Year In U.S Box Office History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.