Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya (17777 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / FIFA Release List Of Nominees For Ballon D'or Award. / Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by deb(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kaxmytex:
Emenike get injury,
pls,i'll lyk 2 knw d foreign club wey mba dey play 4...

grin That is the best sarcacism on NL LWKMD!
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Frostyzone(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
[size=25pt]For those of you that are asking stupid questions. Here goes;

Sunday Mba is invited as an home-based player to what will eventually be a 23 man squad and will almost certainly play.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by sobastical: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
woye77: Did anyone notice Yobo's exclusion? This marks the end of Yobo's tenure in the national team. Yobo himself knew his days were up and that explains why he was clutching the trophy as if his life depended on it after the finals wink wink wink

Apparently the first/major trophy to lift in his entire career, so don't blame him much bro its once in a life time man
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Frostyzone(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
deb:

grin That is the best sarcacism on NL LWKMD!

Do you even know the meaning of the word Sarcasm?

*SMH*
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by sobastical: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Why is everyone ranting and yelling sunday mba sef This is how failure and disappointment starts oooo. Ya'll should remember vividly the case of jay jay okocha too much of praise isn't good at all. Let him concentrate plz
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by melomelo: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
No body care for Peter Odemwingie any more. The guy is finished as far as Nigeria football Player concerns. Truely, "Pride goes before distruction". More grease to Pastor Keshi's elbow, but we need more cups...bring in confederation cup first. We love u (Past. Keshi)for now now.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Greatken007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
After una go dey shout say WAEC fail una for English language,hw did u finish ur comprehensive passage,Obj alone cant giv u a 'D',na which country warri dey?
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Okejax: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nic One Mr. K.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
woye77: Did anyone notice Yobo's exclusion? This marks the end of Yobo's tenure in the national team. Yobo himself knew his days were up and that explains why he was clutching the trophy as if his life depended on it after the finals wink wink wink
this is what kills nigerian football,appreciate what yobo has done for Nigeria afterall,most of US just yan dust about being patriotic but wont do jack for the country
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Soso990240(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
nusdog: Obafemi Martins' invitation is based on sentiments.(just because of his good attitude following his last exclusion). I cant understand why people are happy to see a player who is not in form on the list. For now, he's only good as a sub.
guy,u de watch ball? U knw martins current club?.incase u dnt knw,he has d highest goal nw in levante..tel me nigeria who de inform 4 club pass am nw

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by UnknownMember: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nice to see Oduamadi & Oba Baba back in the team..

What about Yakubu & Kaita?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Soso990240(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
good.good:
We need another good ball player to support victor moses, and the only player i can think of is odemwingwe. Also, there is another victor who should be in the squad. He plays for everton, and not lokomotiv moscow.
dat is victor anichebe..lets see dis like dis..imagin a squard wit victor moses as left wenger,odewingie as right winger,emenike as center striker,martins supportin emenike ..we will win conf.cup dis june.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
chukyrooy: Please where is Mba?
Gbam were is him & Emenike?
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Ogunjinmi85(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bishop4bella: I pray dt NFF shld allow him to do is job very well
offcourse he shud b allow 2 do his job judiciously.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by cashmentor(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
exbash:

Adamu ! dem say foreign based! Mba is a local based like u wen dey play monkey post
see why i love Nairaland....... Chai!
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by jpcomrade: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kaxmytex:
Emenike get injury,
Barcarangers
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by woye77: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
honeric01:

If you were current, you should have known that he already said that was going to be his last international competition for Nigeria.

no he didnt. He said he would retire after the 2014 World Cup sad sad sad
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
woye77:

no he didnt. He said he would retire after the 2014 World Cup sad sad sad

Stop mis-informing people, he has already said that was going to be his last tourney, i heard this on radio, read it in the papers and also on tv before the start of the nations cup and also during the final match.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kamanda:

Yes he HAVE
HAVENT HE?
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by COOLDUN: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2013

But he has tried for the country, its time to let others try their bests too, i am very happy that he is retiring with the Nation cup trophy. God bless him and all the past and present Super Eagles players. I do pray that the new players will do their bests by winning more trophies and glories for the Nation.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by floriana(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
My own major concern is that the NFF should subject this list to Federal character analysis. All tribes must be fully represented or Keshi risks jail term.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by tbaba1234: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
honeric01:

Stop mis-informing people, he has already said that was going to be his last tourney, i heard this on radio, read it in the papers and also on tv before the start of the nations cup and also during the final match.

His (Yobo) last nations cup, he said he would retire after the world cup(if we qualify/he is picked). You are the one spreading misinformation.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by tbaba1234: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
floriana: My own major concern is that the NFF should subject this list to Federal character analysis. All tribes must be fully represented or Keshi risks jail term.

Federal character?? are you kidding me??

The best players should be selected regardless of tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by brownlord: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member: Nice to see Oduamadi & Oba Baba back in the team..

What about Yakubu & Kaita?! cheesy

If i hear say those 2 aboki enter any field train near super eagles not to talk of even represent us for any competitio
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Slankey: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kaxmytex:
Emenike get injury,

Are you a learner?? Mba belongs to either Rangers or Warri Wolves, both Nigerian clubs...

1 Like

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Ninilowo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
brownlord: Waiting for Osazee's tweet before the end of the day or latest tomorrow
Beeni
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by tolex34(m): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
Greatken007: After una go dey shout say WAEC fail una for English language,hw did u finish ur comprehensive passage,Obj alone cant giv u a 'D',na which country warri dey?
To some warri is in Norway.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Gojebor: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
Damitism: Fank God da odewinge is nol on d lisl.

God forgive u....for d innocent boy doesnt deserve ds...and may pple nt treat u lik ds
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by drstan(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigeria have so many great players, i think is better for them to have two national team like team A and team B, in order for them to make full and good use me their players, .
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by qubie(m): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2013
foreign players dey said
chukyrooy: Please where is Mba?
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by qubie(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2013
make i hear word jooor! who no deserve am? Bleep osaze jor....
Gojebor:

God forgive u....for d innocent boy doesnt deserve ds...and may pple nt treat u lik ds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nneka Ogwumike Is Saying About USA Basketball Decision, FIBA Denial / Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.