Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya (17780 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / FIFA Release List Of Nominees For Ballon D'or Award. / Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by sambos994(m): 1:06am On Mar 09, 2013
ammyluv2002: Well, I'm happy to see Martin play for Nigeria again but why won't he invite Sunday Mba? Abi, he just wanna leave him out so he will have time 2 decide which Foreign club to play for? Anywayz, I see Keshi as someone who knows what he's doing. He doesn't strike me like a coach who will leave out a good player without any good reasons so I believe there should be a reason for leaving Sunday Mba behind....Emenike is injured so I heard sha. Wish them all the best!!!!

HE'S NOT FOREIGN BASED!!!!!
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by mensdept: 1:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Thank goodness Yobo is not on this squad. All he knows is how to hogg a trophy like typical Naija politicians that no gree step down abi share with everyone.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by minto(m): 4:54am On Mar 09, 2013
Lachynos2k2: HAVENT HE?
Yes, he really HAVED.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by balladin: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
Lachynos2k2: HAVENT HE?

Hey bros, you harsh ooo. grin
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by honeric01(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
tbaba1234:

His (Yobo) last nations cup, he said he would retire after the world cup(if we qualify/he is picked). You are the one spreading misinformation.

Where did you hear this? before i show you proof to mine, mind showing us proof to this statement of yours made by Yobo?
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by cutejoe1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dats ma birthday!...we r winning
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by adedayourt(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
omowolewa:

Have he scored so many goals?
. Yes He have score so many goals.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
honeric01:

Where did you hear this? before i show you proof to mine, mind showing us proof to this statement of yours made by Yobo?

I'm not sure of the World Cup, but Yobo said that the last AFCON would be his last. He may still be in Keshi's plans.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by honeric01(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm not sure of the World Cup, but Yobo said that the last AFCON would be his last. He may still be in Keshi's plans.

bro, he's surely not going to be useful in the worldcup if he was mostly useless in the nations cup, he should just stick to his pre-nations cup words and bow out with the cup.
Re: Keshi Release List Of Foreign Pro's To Play Kenya by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2013
ebamma: if na so your elder brother sabi ball him no for the play for kenyan league
I wonder ooo.......... Kenyan league 4 dat mata. i pray he get moni to transport himself to Nigeria if he was opportune to b invited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nneka Ogwumike Is Saying About USA Basketball Decision, FIBA Denial / Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.