Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Thiefing Pass Thiefing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thiefing Pass Thiefing (758 Views)

Photos - Can U Pass A Night In This. Hotel / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / When Will Ciroma Chukwuma ADEKUNLE Pass WAEC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thiefing Pass Thiefing by Presbulg(m): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Joke...
Akpos and Ugo were in a super market together and while they were shopping Ugo stole 3 bars of chocolate.
When they got outside he showed Akpos and told "I am the greatest". Akpos said to him"doyou want to see real stealing?" so they went back to the office of the manager and Akpos told him he was a magician and he demanded for 3 bars of chocolate, after eating it he told them to check Ugo's pocket that it was there! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From "Myogaatthetop" Video / Wat A Coincidence / Laffin Time.........just Check In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.