Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Re: Trade Consultant Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Trade Consultant Trainee (856 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Recruitment Consultant Trainee @ ETR / Programmers And Technical Consultant - Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by everinlove(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
Good evening all,

In response to this job vacancy tag Trade Consultant Trainee which was posted on Nairaland yesterday, I went to the company this afternoon to submit application as requested and I was told to come and pay N6000(six thousand naira) for the training which is going to last for three day before they can collect and process my application.

The main problem now is that I don't know how genuine this people are. Secondly, for a company that is truely ready to employ, are you sure they will be requesting such an amount from all the applicants? If at the end of the day, they now succeeded in collecting N6000 from about 500-1000 applicants, how are we sure they can employ every body?

Please, I want someone to help me out.
Re: Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by labuke(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2008
Pls i don't know how true this trade consultant trainee people are but i don't believe in people that will tell you to bring money before they can train you, sit down and search your heart do you believe in them. if you do then , but to me i don't , pls be careful , God will give you the best when the time comes.
Re: Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by Alert(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2008
I think they r fake, look at this I received a text message from them , telling me congrats , i got a job for that trade consultant trainee, the funny thing is that I did not take any interview or write test wt them and the job for 2.4 million a year.
Re: Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by iyke199(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
I just wonder what kind of firm and job is this. I want to pay but have been in doubt. I heard the chosen ones are going to be subjected to one wealth exchange program. What type of program is this? Is Ideas And Solution Resource center real? Someone should advise.
Re: Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by majestik: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2008
hi every one in the house,i want to state here that we shouldnt become gullible and give out the little we have to fraudstars just because we are looking for jobs.I had the same experience last year at abuja but the guys werent lucky because those that were invited for the so called test beat up the recruitment agents and promptly dragged them to the EFFC office.God will give us good paying jobs at his own time.He makes all things beautiful in his time.
Re: Re: Trade Consultant Trainee by femmygem: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2008
They re fake ppl

(1) (Reply)

Marketrs/sales Rep Wanted Urgently In Enugu,benin,portharcourt / How Do I Get To Do Visafone Typing Test / Transocean Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.