Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Transocean Calling For Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean Calling For Test (860 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transocean Calling For Test by mekushai: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi all,

I just got a text message inviting me for a test REP/LA/08. I think its transocean for Rig Engineer Programme. on the 18/07/08
did anyone else get the message. holla
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by godwise(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2008
thanks 4 the info. can you pls help with the test centre.
i will appreciate if you can help me with this.

thanks

godwise
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by taiwoid1: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
yes, i also got the same text,but i stay in lagos and am suprised my test center is in port harcourt.pls is anyone aware whether they compensate in terms of transport fare??
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by taiwoid1: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
yes, i also got the same text,but i stay in lagos and am suprised my test center is in port harcourt.pls is anyone aware whether they compensate in terms of transport fare??
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by diggler(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
Anybody with hints on test format
Should table same for the house to share.

Meanwhile are they testing both the ART's and D REP's at the same venue & time or what?
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by Afrogem: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
I got the same text for same day and venue.I think they will have the test for both the rig supervisors and engineers together.Well,if you have the test format,i will appreciate you send it to my mail box------- olori_ashana@yahoo.com or better still attached it on this subject page.God bless you as you do that.
I wish everyone that has been invited success.

Thumbs up!
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by osikhueme(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2008
well i got the text as well. are we sure it relates to transocean cos a friend of mine received the text but did not apply to transocean. meanwhile, if it's transocean, does anyone know the test format
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by onizzy: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2008
y dont u guys try and say where exactly in ph this test is gonna take place?
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by zagz: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
did any of u guyz apply to transocean directly?
wats d credibility of dis BRASS?
i'm far away frm PH (dats my test centre), i wnt 2 kno if teh trip will b worth it.
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by dafs: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
It is time to stop this criminal that parade himself as kindman or goodman from this rubbish.He always claim to have guide preparatory 4 every test. I called him before Shell test and the  criminal or 419 demand  i paid N750.00 into his account,then he will send it to my email box. I did not paid  him any dime cos he is nothing but a rogue.Pls and pls ,no nairalander should fall  for his trick.Logically, how can him alon be in possesion of questions/test format prepared by SHELL, NNPC,MOBILE,SCHLUMBERGER,CBN,ELF AND OTHER BANKS.?One person? Better still ,let him  use it  to pass his own test and be useful to himself and his family.Sori fellow nairalander 4 using such words on him but  this  guy is  piss off , me-n. This  forum is to  help everyone not   to con one another.Don't see  the N750.00 he  is demanding to be small because 750 X 4,000 VICTIMS IS 3 MILLION CASH.Get that into ur head .Since u have be using this forum ,how much have u paid?But it is own by somebody. And If u don,t know what to do with N750.00,USE IT TO SOW A SEED B4 THE TEST.

I have written the test before and it is basically
Verbal Analysis( True,false or u can not say)
Numerical Anaylsis.(graph,bar chart,table,histogram etc).
The only problem is time limit just like every other test u have written. ONE LUV : :-
AND BEST OF LUCK
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by onizzy: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2008
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by bonnyguy: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2008
pls do you know if they allow gate crashers for the test
and pls can i get the venew for the lagos test

one luv
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by faoni572(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2008
I have a friend that got a message from transocean to come for test, he actually applied to the company.
Re: Transocean Calling For Test by OnuohaE(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2008
Nna Make una send us the venue now make we crash

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Vacancies / Careers Nigeria » Admin/hr Jobs Nigeria - Job Vacancies In Nigeria : / [color=#770077][b]exciting Opportunities In An International Oil Marketing Compa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.