Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

NBA Fan Zone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Fan Zone (616 Views)

RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Barca Fan Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NBA Fan Zone by xtrafly(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2013
I noticed basketball doesn't get the attention it deserves on Nairaland, obviously because Nigerians are not that into basketball (or so I think). I'm taking it upon myself to bring you all the latest basketball (mostly NBA) gist, from the greatest games ever to the greatest moments. I hope you all drop comments and make it fun!
Meanwhile you can rep your team and tell us what you like about them
Here is mine, I used to be a die hard LA Lakers fan, but since the Lakers decline I've been more of a Black Mamba fan (Kobe). I'm beginning to have a thing for the Miami Heat though. The King (Lebron) is my favourite player at the moment, their counter attacking play (victor ikbeba on would say 'canta attack' lol) reminds me of the Magic johnson era.. Let's hear yours

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Joins Seattle Sounders / House Of Representatives To Probe NFF Over Padmozi, FIFA Funds. / Moyes 1-0 Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.