Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences (2445 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel:

The only thing I dont like about debating with you is that you attack the poster and leave the topic. Face the points I raised and not me, if you noticed, I have never attacked you since we began debating here. Its nothing personal, face the topic.

Lets continue, any man that inserts his dykk into the mouth of an infant is a raving lunatic, even worse than those on chains. I agree the woman should work sometimes, but not when there are more important things like taking care of a defenceless infant. If the worst comes and she cannot feed except with the work, she should hire a nanny, take the child to a creche or offer her for adoption. Leaving her in the hands of a jobless man is the only reason why this happened, Oh Lord, where is the soft kindness of the mother's love? Taken away by the love of MONEY, which is the root of all evil.
ok sorry about attacking your personality,i am so angry about what the man did at the same time you seem to be giving excuses for the man's craziness.as for leaving the todler with a nanny or cheche,it is not ok at all.many of them lack the motherly care and commitment,as far as they are concerned,its all about the money and even my tailor was telling me at a time that she discovered they always drug her child and other kids there with sleeping pills so that those kids will not be crying or disturbing them,this is just a case out of thousands of creches in the world today,so i suppose the mother felt that the child will be safer in the hands of the BABY'S FATHER,so how on earth will the woman have known he can do such unimaginable wickedness,which woman will ever think that the father of her child will do such.if it was someones else now,ehen,i can say ok,but the father of that child,haba! Then if she doesnt pursue money how will she survive,everybody whether nursing mother or not as a matter of survival instinct need to chase money by WORKING or is it because she is now a mother,that is an excuse not to work to earn money.as far as i am concerned i dont see anything WRONG in what she did.any working woman can do it,that doesnt mean she placed money above her child,it just means,if she doesnt work,both her and her child will not survive
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel:

Because her mother abandoned her, money is her priority.
the mother did not ABANDON the baby,stop using the word abandon.abandon is when she left the baby in care of her husband patapata with the intention of not coming back.she only went to WORK to earn money for some couple of hours,so i wont say that is abandoning.secondly a woman's primary responsibility is not motherhood,fine it is part of her biology to give birth and nurture a child but that doesnt make it her primary responsibility.her primary responsibility is to maximize the full potentials God has given her to full use then along the line motherhood can come,as per what she did,it is ok,its just that the man is a pervert

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by blesson14: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is the reason i dont want female child may God punish that man !!!!! crying!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need-your-vote-for-this-cute-baby-pix-competition / WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?... / 'Letter To My Cheating Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.