Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences (2444 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 4 Year Old Accidentally Kills 11 Month-old Baby In Abuja / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Creamz(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2013
A 28 year old father Steven Deuman Jr has been sentenced to 2 life terms in prison for causing the death of his 3 months old daughter while he was oral raping her. In August 2011, Deuman’s infant daughter, Evelynne Deuman, was found dead with a condom in her mouth. Deuman said he had stepped outside to smoke only to return and find their daughter on the floor bleeding from the nose, unconscious and not breathing with the discarded condom in her mouth.
Instead of calling 911 for help, he called the girl’s mother, Natasha Maitland, and told her their baby wasn’t breathing. A call to 911 was not made until after Maitland drove back home from work. Instead of waiting for an ambulance, they attempted to drive to the hospital, but were met by responding paramedics who tried to revive Evelynne before rushing her to the hospital.

But, according to prosecutors, Evelynne had been dead for far too long.

It wasn’t until later that Deuman allegedly whispered to Maitland that he had pulled the used condom out of their daughter’s mouth. Subsequent tests showed the DNA on the outside of the condom belonged to the baby and on the inside belonged to Deuman.

The FBI alleged Deuman killed the girl during a penetration, or attempted penetration of aggravated sexual abuse and an autopsy showed no evidence that the girl fell but determined that she died of asphyxiation.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/father-kills-3-months-old-baby-through-oral-sex-gets-2-life-sentences/
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
I wont be suprised if the wife waits for him to serve his jail term and still open her legs for him after he is an ex convict.mshewwww.sick and perverted soul.tufiaaaaaa
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by babyme1(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
I find it difficult to believe.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by miredia(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Some folks should be incarcerated in a mental institution with the keys thrown in the atlantic. Sickening
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
kulyie: I wont be suprised if the wife waits for him to serve his jail term and still open her legs for him after he is an ex convict.mshewwww.sick and perverted soul.tufiaaaaaa

No doubt. It sounds like the wife may have even known he had been doing this before otherwise what would give anyone the liver to tell his wife that he found the used condom in the baby's mouth after such an abominable act. They both probably do it all together with the baby. Bastards!! Look to them having numerous babies they can have s*ex with together in the future. Sick pieces of sh*it that deserve sterilization and neutering! Deranged inbred scum!!

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by slimyem: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Psycho stories of psycho parents increasing by the day..undecided
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by OdenigboAroli1: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
The evils of a working mother.........
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by harbeordune(f): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:
The evils of a working mother.........

R ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ trying to say Women shd not work?!! I disagree totally,
♓☺Ϟ•̸ d̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ladies even satisfy ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ guys, later ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ peeps wud say ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ can't marry a lady dat can nt support d family financialy, wen has it bcome ♠ crime to leave daughter with father!!
Theirs ȋ̝̊̅§ jes ♠ crazy one
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by miredia(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
ileobatojo:

No doubt. It sounds like the wife may have even known he had been doing this before otherwise what would give anyone the liver to tell his wife that he found the used condom in the baby's mouth after such an abominable act. They both probably do it all together with the baby. Bastards!! Look to them having numerous babies they can have s*ex with together in the future. Sick pieces of sh*it that deserve sterilization and neutering! Deranged inbred scum!!
This is perhaps the first time i've seen you in such rage, albeit justified by such psychopathic story. Long time maam.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
miredia: This is perhaps the first time i've seen you in such rage, albeit justified by such psychopathic story. Long time maam.

How are you?

After my stomach literally churned all the way upside down (and it still does) when I read of how the poor child died, I realized that the mom may have been in on it too. To think that these people will very likely procreate many more times? I have rage o! I have rage!
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by baby124: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
This world is becoming very scary. So scary it can make someone paranoid. if a child is not safe with its parents, then that child is better off not being alive. This is so sad. Who can we really trust with our kids. So many sick people on the prowl.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by biolabee(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
baby_123: This world is becoming very scary. So scary it can make someone paranoid. if a child is not safe with its parents, then that child is better off not being alive. This is so sad. Who can we really trust with our kids. So many sick people on the prowl.

Now you understand what i say when it is not worth it for some people to have kids and that it is beter such kids are given up for adoption or even aborted
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by baby124: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
biolabee:

Now you understand what i say when it is not worth it for some people to have kids and that it is beter such kids are given up for adoption or even aborted

I have always been pro-choice. I have watched and heard too many sick things not to be pro-choice. Honestly the suffering some kids face, it is wickedness to bring them into that kind of environment.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by greatgod2012(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
The truth of d whole matter is, many pple dont have d fear of God, and whosiever lacks d fear of God cannot have fear for humanities, be it their children or their neighbour.
In d above scenario, they are not suppose to be called a parent, especially d father...... .........hhhhmmmmm, sick world with sick pple every where, may God deliver us, deliver our children and our loved ones,.........."o su mi"
may God help us all.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2013
baby_123: This world is becoming very scary. So scary it can make someone paranoid. if a child is not safe with its parents, then that child is better off not being alive. This is so sad. Who can we really trust with our kids. So many sick people on the prowl.

sometimes i have mini panic attacks when I read these kind of stories - its only God.

the best punishment for this man is to be locked up with some hard core gay guys in prison who will rape him from all angels on a daily basis for the rest of his life

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2013
harbeordune:

R ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ trying to say Women shd not work?!! I disagree totally,
♓☺Ϟ•̸ d̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ladies even satisfy ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ guys, later ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ peeps wud say ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ can't marry a lady dat can nt support d family financialy, wen has it bcome ♠ crime to leave daughter with father!!
Theirs ȋ̝̊̅§ jes ♠ crazy one

If the woman stayed at home and cared for her baby the way nature made it to be, this would not have happened. but she chose to go and sit inside an air conditioned office and flirt with men while her husband molests the baby.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by seyibrown(f): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

If the woman stayed at home and cared for her baby the way nature made it to be, this would not have happened. but she chose to go and sit inside an air conditioned office and flirt with men while her husband molests the baby.

Oh, Please! Did you grasp the part the mother took from the story at all? angry
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 11:07am On Mar 09, 2013
seyibrown:

Oh, Please! Did you grasp the part the mother took from the story at all? angry

Yes, she went to work and was only called back to come and see the baby when it is already too late. I think this death is avoidable had the mother been performing her primary responsibility. If she was abandoned for money to a crazed man in her own infancy, would she had grown this big to start spreading her legs to a demented Arrow?
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
ileobatojo:

cheesy lol the sun and the earth sef have witnessed all manners of perversion.i wonder the pleasure he derives in sticking his d1ck into an infants mouth cheesy
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

Yes, she went to work and was only called back to come and see the baby when it is already too late. I think this death is avoidable had the mother been performing her primary responsibility. If she was abandoned for money to a crazed man in her own infancy, would she had grown this big to start spreading her legs to a demented Arrow?
so because she went to work,that justifies the animal sticking his dck into an infants mouth.he should have inserted his dck into my dogs (matilda's mouth) whether she will not castrate him asap or insert it into her anus.beast cheesy abi it is now a crime for a mother to live an infant in care of the father shocked

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

the way some men think is mind boggling.so it is a crime for a father to babysit his own daughter (not someone else's daughter o) while the mother is at work,moreso who will ever think a mentally ok man will insert his cursed dck into an infants mouth abi did she go and play,is it not work she went to do so she can bring in money to take care of the baby,if the man was not jobless,he wont be babysitting talkless of raping an infant.i wonder where he got such insane idea from.by the way are you sure you cannot do such this one that you are siding the man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
As much as i am not happy the infant died as a result of the fathers madness,i am also happy she died because its better she dies than growing up with an animalistic father that will be raping her on a daily basis.it is better that she has gone to be with the lord than with a psycho father and live a life of misery and consequently wreck more havoc morally to the world than it has already been,however the blood of that infant is on the man's head

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
kulyie: so because she went to work,that justifies the animal sticking his dck into an infants mouth.he should have inserted his dck into my dogs (matilda's mouth) whether she will not castrate him asap or insert it into her anus.beast cheesy abi it is now a crime for a mother to live an infant in care of the father shocked

It is a mortal crime for a mother with milk on her chest to abandon her primary constituency and allow her child killed by a mentally challenged beast all in the name of working.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
kulyie: the way some men think is mind boggling.so it is a crime for a father to babysit his own daughter (not someone else's daughter o) while the mother is at work,moreso who will ever think a mentally ok man will insert his cursed dck into an infants mouth abi did she go and play,is it not work she went to do so she can bring in money to take care of the baby,if the man was not jobless,he wont be babysitting talkless of raping an infant.i wonder where he got such insane idea from.by the way are you sure you cannot do such this one that you are siding the man cheesy

It is a crime for a woman to go to work while abandoning her most precious gift, her 3 months old child! If this woman was single, working would have made more sense. But she has a 3 month old baby for the love of mike! And do you think this woman does not know the mental history of the lunatic man? She is the prime cause of this and if am the judge, I will sentence her to death as well!
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by makolumi(f): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
maybe they av spell on the man
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

It is a crime for a woman to go to work while abandoning her most precious gift, her 3 months old child! If this woman was single, working would have made more sense. But she has a 3 month old baby FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE! And do you think this woman does not know the mental history of the lunatic man? She is the prime cause of this and if am the judge, I will sentence her to death as well!
first of all who is mike and what buisness does mike have to do with the death of a precious soul,secondly how on earth is the woman supposed to do two things at the same time?if she doesnt work,there will be no money to take care of the baby so it is not a crime,3rdly i refuse to believe the man is a lunatic,because if he was a lunatic,he will not have taken the time to wear a condom,at least a sane man's senses will tell him where to wear the condom,abi who told him where to wear the condom and after he finished his ignoble act,he still went ahead to frame up a lie.please stop giving excuses for the man's stewpeed behaviour except if that is what you are capable of doing and you see nothing wrong in what the man did

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
van bonattel:

It is a mortal crime for a mother with milk on her chest to abandon her primary constituency and allow her child killed by a mentally challenged beast all in the name of working.
while it is a grave sin and an abomination of the highest order for a man to insert his dck into the mouth of an innocent toddler

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: first of all who is mike and what buisness does mike have to do with the death of a precious soul,secondly how on earth is the woman supposed to do two things at the same time?if she doesnt work,there will be no money to take care of the baby so it is not a crime,3rdly i refuse to believe the man is a lunatic,because if he was a lunatic,he will not have taken the time to wear a condom,at least a sane man's senses will tell him where to wear the condom,abi who told him where to wear the condom and after he finished his ignoble act,he still went ahead to frame up a lie.please stop giving excuses for the man's stewpeed behaviour except if that is what you are capable of doing and you see nothing wrong in what the man did

The only thing I dont like about debating with you is that you attack the poster and leave the topic. Face the points I raised and not me, if you noticed, I have never attacked you since we began debating here. Its nothing personal, face the topic.

Lets continue, any man that inserts his dykk into the mouth of an infant is a raving lunatic, even worse than those on chains. I agree the woman should work sometimes, but not when there are more important things like taking care of a defenceless infant. If the worst comes and she cannot feed except with the work, she should hire a nanny, take the child to a creche or offer her for adoption. Leaving her in the hands of a jobless man is the only reason why this happened, Oh Lord, where is the soft kindness of the mother's love? Taken away by the love of MONEY, which is the root of all evil.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by vanbonattel: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: while it is a grave sin and an abomination of the highest order for a man to insert his dck into the mouth of an innocent toddler

Because her mother abandoned her, money is her priority.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
The man needs to be hanged with his dck and the womaaan, de-wombed.
Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel:

The only thing I dont like about debating with you is that you attack the poster and leave the topic. Face the points I raised and not me, if you noticed, I have never attacked you since we began debating here. Its nothing personal, face the topic.

Lets continue, any man that inserts his dykk into the mouth of an infant is a raving lunatic, even worse than those on chains. I agree the woman should work sometimes, but not when there are more important things like taking care of a defenceless infant. If the worst comes and she cannot feed except with the work, she should hire a nanny, take the child to a creche or offer her for adoption. Leaving her in the hands of a jobless man is the only reason why this happened, Oh Lord, where is the soft kindness of the mother's love? Taken away by the love of MONEY, which is the root of all evil.
ok sorry about attacking your personality,i am so angry about what the man did at the same time you seem to be giving excuses for the man's craziness.as for leaving the todler with a nanny or cheche,it is not ok at all.many of them lack the motherly care and commitment,as far as they are concerned,its all about the money and even my tailor was telling me at a time that she discovered they always drug her child and other kids there with sleeping pills so that those kids will not be crying or disturbing them,this is just a case out of thousands of creches in the world today,so i suppose the mother felt that the child will be safer in the hands of the BABY'S FATHER,so how on earth will the woman have known he can do such unimaginable wickedness,which woman will ever think that the father of her child will do such.if it was someones else now,ehen,i can say ok,but the father of that child,haba! Then if she doesnt pursue money how will she survive,everybody whether nursing mother or not as a matter of survival instinct need to chase money by WORKING or is it because she is now a mother,that is an excuse not to work to earn money.as far as i am concerned i dont see anything WRONG in what she did.any working woman can do it,that doesnt mean she placed money above her child,it just means,if she doesnt work,both her and her child will not survive

1 Like

Re: Father Kills 3 Months Old Baby Through MouthAction…gets 2 Life Sentences by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
van bonattel:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need-your-vote-for-this-cute-baby-pix-competition / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) / What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.