Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 (40618 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
playboy19:

You sir, know nothing about football. Chelsea only won this match courtesy of the sub Banitez made. He saw our coach (sir) lagging in his duties, then he quickly made his move. Brought in 2 fresh creative legs and they got him the goals. Sir Alex Ferguson only came to watch the match today, he didnt come for coaching, if not, he woulda seen that Cleverly and Kagawa has been dead since the beginning of the second half.
When last did you watch Chelsea against Man U without Mikel in the midfield?Or when last did you see Hazard in the bench in such a high profile match?Be warned
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by donem: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
As a united fan i personally feel disappointed by our second half performance, why through away a 2 goal lead @ home united? Nevertheless chelsea just lived to die another day.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
chingyjant:
You say i am ungrateful?I should be grateful to who?Don't you know that Chelsea could have ended the issue of a second leg today?Did i hear you say what do you know about Soccer?I nor blame you.Na NL cause am.Trust me when i started watching EPL you where still in cretch.You must be one of the so called disgruntled Arsenal fan
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Feedmemore(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
The draw has been made at Wembley and it's :

Chelsea or Man U Vs Man city

KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by vision2050: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
im not happy for this draw. Chelsea should have won, many begging chance were missed. Fair officiating thank you WEBb
torres2: Lest I forget RIP hasn't score for the last seven matches
im not happy for this draw. Chelsea should have won, many begging chance were missed. Fair officiating thank you WEBb
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by kcsider: 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
omicron: Next time don't bench mikel

And Hazard!!!!!!!!! United go see red for stamford brid
ge

https://www.nairaland.com/1082804/tribute-mikel-obi-irreplaceable-chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by playboy19(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
chingyjant:
When last did you watch Chelsea against Man U without Mikel in the midfield?Or when last did you see Hazard in the bench in such a high profile match?Be warned

That is where you got it all wrong. Football is not about when last or what use to happen. It is mainly about tactics. If you want the 2 of us to analyze the match constructively, i can give you an hour of my time and we'd both point out what went wrong with each team and how they ended up playing draw.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by tonididdy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
chingyjant:
You say i am ungrateful?I should be grateful to who?Don't you know that Chelsea could have ended the issue of a second leg today?Did i hear you say what do you know about Soccer?I nor blame you.Na NL cause am.Trust me when i started watching EPL you where still in cretch.You must be one of the so called disgruntled Arsenal fan
u know nada about soccer?...why is mourinho tagged "the special one",not cos of his team selection BUT cos of his ability to change the game with his subs.WELL SINCE U'RE NEW TO FOOTBALL, i wont use examples of when he was at chelsea,i'll give you a clear example of the manutd-realmadrid match just last week after nani had a red card,did u see his changes? and did it make immediate impact.ok chew on that LEARNER.im outta here:chelsea rules
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
tonididdy: u know nada about soccer?...why is mourinho tagged "the special one",not cos of his team selection BUT cos of his ability to change the game with his subs.WELL SINCE U'RE NEW TO FOOTBALL, i wont use examples of when he was at chelsea,i'll give you a clear example of the manutd-realmadrid match just last week after nani had a red card,did u see his changes? and did it make immediate impact.ok chew on that LEARNER.im outta here:chelsea rules
Like i said earlier on i won't blame you.I will blame NL for making faceless people to say trash online.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by deeplo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
man utd or chelsea vs man city....semi final april 13-14
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by great063(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tough one,return leg@the Bridge...decent outing for the blues.Mikel was a rafalation.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Limaoscar: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Meritbaba(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
I saw the Hazard coming on those Scum Utd club when Hazard and Mikel come on
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by samilo88(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
dwag: Cant bleive cfc fans are rejoicin for d draw sha........dat means utd gallant big time
Shut up Douchebag!! Weren't u among d ManU fans that didn't let us hear a word when u drew at Madrid..Now e dey pain u say chelsea dey rejoice. If he pain u too much go give head to a knife..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Obiagu1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Verdict: We smoked United![/size]

Lucky 2 early goals sad
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Manu/ chelsea vs Mancity Fa draw
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Limaoscar: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Their father.

Come on clear road, them dey madt?

Who be man U?

Tahhhhhhh sharrapppp.

Its a GOALLLLL.

*tears shirt and pulls bra*

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by 2baga(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
that's a gud 1 coming from cfc, now let's hope they can finish it off at the bridge
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by samilo88(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
dwag: Cant bleive cfc fans are rejoicin for d draw sha........dat means utd gallant big time
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by alickdavid(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
This Benitez is a fo.ol for not starting Hazard and Mikel.
Can't wait for him to get his useless brain out of my darling team.
Me encanta el Blues, Chelsea para siempre.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by nuelkaosi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
The last time I watched ma Chelsea play ds beautifully was against same Man U... Is this a coincidence.. Ma Chelsea rocks!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Phikom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
up selsi
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Diligence: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
I salute the courage of Chelsea to bounce back wt 2 goals, BUT, honestly Chelsea shld hv made 2nd leg absolutely unnecessary... Can u believe open chances missed by esp Maaaataaa... Lessons learnt: our finishes shld be clinical...
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Havilah93(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Diligence: I salute the courage of Chelsea to bounce back wt 2 goals, BUT, honestly Chelsea shld hv made 2nd leg absolutely unnecessary... Can u believe open chances missed by esp Maaaataaa... Lessons learnt: our finishes shld be clinical...

what else should matathave done?
United fans have de gea to thank
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Sprumbaba: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Diligence: I salute the courage of Chelsea to bounce back wt 2 goals, BUT, honestly Chelsea shld hv made 2nd leg absolutely unnecessary... Can u believe open chances missed by esp Maaaataaa... Lessons learnt: our finishes shld be clinical...
[size=13pt]Are you blind? De Gea saved the ball with his foot.[/size]
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Sprumbaba: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=14pt]Wow, good job Chelsea! not many teams can survive manure and webb at the same time =O!![/size]
I copied the above from somewhere.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by COOLDUN: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
playboy19:

You sir, know nothing about football. Chelsea only won this match courtesy of the sub Banitez made. He saw our coach (sir) lagging in his duties, then he quickly made his move. Brought in 2 fresh creative legs and they got him the goals. Sir Alex Ferguson only came to watch the match today, he didnt come for coaching, if not, he woulda seen that Cleverly and Kagawa has been dead since the beginning of the second half.

You really know football sir, i never believe that Sir Alex Ferguson could make this kind of costly mistake in a crucial match like this. His changes was absolutely unprofessional. He used two shadow players till the damage was done. Bringing in another finished player like Valencia was an embarrassment of its own. Goal keeper woke up from his slumber at the dying minutes of the game.

If he continues in this form, the EPL trophy might slip out of our hands again this season. He should take every match serious Valencia and the goal keeper should be given their final trials next season if they continue in these their present forms then they maintain their permanent positions on the reserve bench.

Chelsea really played well in the second half, i commend them for their brilliant performance in the second half of the game. That is how good football should be played. It has gone scientific, only the best readers and students carry the day.

I do hope that Man U, will correct their mistakes in the replay day at the Chelsea FC Home. Congratulations my Manchester United.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by ezesun(m): 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Chelsea all the way! let's think about the Game. I fink Di matteo squad is the team that play against Sir Alex FA squad. This stupid Chelsea coach deserves nothing.:-S
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by elampiro(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
Is SAF still a tactician or a spectator? I didn't understand the tip tap football I saw today. Let's leave that to Barca and Brazil. Lots of risky play at the back and midfield. Valencia was a big flop today. Mikel and Hazard came in, United could not have possession, kept making mistakes, yet SAF felt all was well. He should have opened the play at 2-0 and followed up with changes when Hazard came in. an attacking play should have pushed Chelsea backwards.

United should ensure to win the League, else it will be disastrous.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Belovedd: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
we played poorly today, the champions league defeat really took a toll on us. we are lucky to have been given a 2nd chance, hopefully we'll capitalize on it. lets focus on the league for now and build our momentum again.
Chelsea congrats on ur outstanding 2nd half, we live to fight another day.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by BodyKiss(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obiagu1: [size=16pt]Verdict: We smoked United![/size]

Lucky 2 early goals sad

You look stvpid saying United had two lucky goals.

United outplayed Chelsea in first half, so did Chelsea to Man United in second half.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Odunharry(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
d match para me...cos man utd 4k up 2nd half

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 / Manchester City Vs Barcelona : UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.