Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! (1516 Views)

Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Ijebu: Jebusites? What A Myth! / Nigerian Ladies Are Beautiful! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by pareto(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2008
If you really need one you can call your wife, I think you should look out for an Ijebu lady cos she will always be there for you even when things are down,The evidence is not far fetched just check withing your neighborhood then you will be convinced.
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by pahtahkee: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2008
Are you an Ijebu woman or man

Judging with my grandmothers and mother, I would say you are right though.

But not all Ijebu ladies are the best, as this is a relative statement to say. Whether I do marry one is subject to my own prerogative.
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by sistajay(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ pareto

Good for you if Ijebu woman is best for you, now go SHOUT it from the roof top.
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by tngtech(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
@sista-jay

please don't be too harsh on pareto, he is just trying to tell you that ijebu women are type of women he would like to get married to.
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by sistajay(f): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ tngtech

Ok o my brother, I dey very very sorry for bein to harsh on pareto.
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by PERVERT9: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2008
in bed you mean?
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ijebu ladies are the best!! cool
Re: Ijebu Ladies Are The Best! by anonymous6(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
PERVERT9: in bed you mean?

LOL, get your head out of the gutter

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Secret Sons / Asylum Seeker(uncovered ) / Some Funny Nigerian Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.