Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Please Help Me All Nairalanders! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me All Nairalanders! (841 Views)

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS / To All Nairalanders Ountside Nigeria / Happy Christmas To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by tos4u(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
Hi well wishers of nairaland,
please am a graduate of production engineering from one reputable polytechnic in Nigeria. After graduation over a year now, am still looking for jobs which is appearently no where to be found, meanwhile i can currently boast of just N50,000 in my account. And am now thinking about going into business with this token. Please i need useful suggestion and information on what king of business i should do with this money especially in Ondo state, since job opportunity is scarce in nigeria now. Please great people i need your advice at this point in time. Please help and may God bless you all. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by olumide098(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Do u have enough space..I mean free space. the best business U can do over there is poultry. for more info. call me on 08028624780
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by Rubyventures: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
There is a thread on this site called "do it yourself guide on importation" they are now in season two, go there you will get ideas. Goodluck
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by surveycash(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
If you can get market for tablet pc especially in campus, you can double that money in 2 months. Get 4 tabs and sell for 20k/pc. If you sell 14pcs in 2months, do thee maths.

You will then move to higher tabs of 35k/pc to even ipads. Rome was not built in a day. If you are not lazy, in 6 months you will be a wholesaler. You can see me if you are in lag next week for free consultancy.

The best job is YOUR JOB
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by keemax(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2013
What ability or skill do you think you possess? Which group of people do you love to mingle with?

Let's see how I can be of help with your answer - totally free o.
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by tos4u(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2013
keemax: What ability or skill do you think you possess? Which group of people do you love to mingle with?

Actually i dont discriminate btw pple, and am an outspoken person, and am no more in higher sntitution, moreover am in akure
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by tos4u(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
surveycash: If you can get market for tablet pc especially in campus, you can double that money in 2 months. Get 4 tabs and sell for 20k/pc. If you sell 14pcs in 2months, do thee maths.

You will then move to higher tabs of 35k/pc to even ipads. Rome was not built in a day. If you are not lazy, in 6 months you will be a wholesaler. You can see me if you are in lag next week for free consultancy.

The best job is YOUR JOB
Thanks a lot 4 ur care, but am in akure and stay there, pls how can u be of help? I will really appreciate alot sir
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by ppanther(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
keemax: What ability or skill do you think you possess? Which group of people do you love to mingle with?

@tos4u:

Please think deeply about these questions from keemax.
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by keemax(f): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
tos4u: .

Actually i dont discriminate btw pple, and am an outspoken person, and am no more in higher sntitution, moreover am in akure

Noted.
Another question please - what subject matter or object do you love to discuss? This will suffice for the ability or skill you did not make a mention of in your post.

I ask these questions because I am of the opinion that you use what you have to get what you want. I use my ability to make a living.
I await your response.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by jasper7(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
50grand is really small to invest, but with wise counsel and calculative thinking + hardwork. you should turn that money over in a month. I advice pple with low capital to go into agric. there's plenty money there
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by Kirinwa: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2013
FOREX TRADING / GOLD TRADING. YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR ACCOUNT IN 1 MONTH.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by surveycash(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Kirinwa: FOREX TRADING / GOLD TRADING. YOU CAN DOUBLE YOUR ACCOUNT IN 1 MONTH.

These options are meant for someone with other income stream or means of sustenance
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Op, think you should start selling Akara, Yam, Potato and Plantain in front of your house. It's a lucrative business.
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by surveycash(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
tos4u:
Thanks a lot 4 ur care, but am in akure and stay there, pls how can u be of help? I will really appreciate alot sir

Tablets will be sourced from China and shipped to me On Lagos. I'll then use commuter buses to deliver it to you and you take care of the driver. Goods will get delivered to you 2 weeks after payment. Good luck. Check my contact below.
Re: Please Help Me All Nairalanders! by oduz: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabricate a cassava processing machine, or some other agro allied mahine in high demand, sell at profit & continue to reproduce, if u don't get customers in time, start cassava processing proper with it. In that environ u can not run out of cutomers in this line of trade

(1) (Reply)

Brows Free/unlimited With Your Mtn Simcard / Glo Bb Plan Now Crashes To #1000 Instead Of #1400 / How To Place A Stop Loss & Profit Target In Like A Professional In Forextrading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.