Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? (844 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Year 2015: The Year That Entrepreneurship Will Boom / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by kfour: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
GUYS;WHICH BUSINESS DO YOU THINK THAT WILL BOOM WITH 3M?
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by uchman(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
3m? The truth about it is that you will be ready to tie yourself down if you actually wants to do business...Business is not that a bed of rosess! bit if willing,try Telecommunication business(phone.parts and its accessories)...well interested mail me...Ucheify2000@gmail.com
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by yomilike(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
Transport business where make 400k per month.
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by zincleadore: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm a miner based in plateau state, the mining industry is one versatile industry with allot of business opportunities. Firstly, I would advice that if you have funds up to N2'820'000, then this business can work for you.

We supply industrial minerals which buyers usually seek between 30-25,000 tons.

Commodity: Lead Ore

Sourcing location: plateau state

Selling location: Jos/Lagos

Each supply per truck after expense is between 25%~45%

Kindly check our website solidminerals.weebly.com for further info and if you intend investing, do contact us via zincleadores@aol.com

Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by tankfarm: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
You can join me in Real Estate iinveestment. Its the best and only invesstment that is real and the ROI increases rapidly. Contact me on 08174783829 OR email:cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. Tx.
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by hetty1535: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
hi, guys in business there are seasons. we are into the festive season where everything sells cos theres celebration everywhere. Clothes, Shoes, drinks, u name it. I'm about to close a deal with some traders @ man dealers, this is d period they make bulk purchases. I can offer u, if u r interested a business opp of REEBOK ZIGTECH SPORTS SHOES/TRAINERS for 3,800 wholesale which i imported 3mths ago. I have about 1000pcs left. Pls research reebok zigtech and know how much u will sell or supply for ur maximum profit. Call Ify on 08029994757 or 08061197755. I need honest and business oriented guys.
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by karlxavier(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
@ yomilike, please how can one make 400k with 3m investment in a month? Please elabourate.... As for the miner, shed more light on it.
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hello, you can invest in transport business, either car hire services or passenger transportation (interstate is better). For the car hire service, some companies do hire specific types of cars (prado, corolla, camry etc) for short term and long term periods and pay a minimum of N15,000 per day, minimum of 6months most times, so if you do the mathematics you would know how much you can make from such venture. Also if you decide to invest in the passenger transportation, you can make as much as N300k, but subject to proper monitoring, responsible and trust worthy driver. You can also try venture into food business, more of a classical mama put restaurant in an highbrow area targeting more of the working class. An hotel and bar business is also a very lucrative business if you can devote time and with proper monitoring. I hope this helps.
Re: Guys;which Business Do You Think Will Boom With 3m? by libertysols(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
LIBERTY SOLUTIONS (REG NO: BN 2156099) BB PIN: 2958F098
(Information Technology(I.T) Personnels, Auto dealers & Real Estate Consultants)
EXPERIENCE GREAT VALUE ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES
list of services we deploy:
*IT Support(Hardware and Software's)
*Sales of Computers(Laptops and Desktops)
*Sales of smartphones
*Hardware Support Services at homes and Offices
*Sales of vehicles(TOKUNBO & NIGERIAN USED)
*Real Estate Consultants
FOR MORE INFO CALL +2348103468885, +2348055977705 AND +2347085303939
Linked In: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Twitter: @libertysols
BB PIN: 2958F098
2go: libertysols
Whats App: 08103468885 (libertysolutions)
YM: liberty.solutions
Msn: libertysolutions@live.com
Google Talk: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Email : libertysolutionsgroup@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Traders Threaten To Shutdown Ikeja Computer Village For Three Days / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative / Konga.com, A SCAM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.